Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Wedding dress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wedding dress

This is what I really wanted [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

but mommy scare me out of it

Friends don't let friends sleep alone
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuaX2xpAce0&NR=1

Comment

Wow absolutely gorgeous.

Comment

<span style="color: #3333FF">I wonder if that's the one that I like with the color in the back.

Back in a minute with a picture. </span>

Comment

<span style="color: #3333FF">This is the one I liked, they look similar.

</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nunya</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Red is/was a traditional colour for Chinese brides, I think...? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img] </div></div>

Yes and some indian cultures.
            I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had absolutely no other place to go. -- Abraham Lincoln

Comment

That dress is stunning but couldn't they add a bit of material at the top.
              I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had absolutely no other place to go. -- Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X