Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

women who don't wear skirts/dresses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: women who don't wear skirts/dresses

I love my skirts...what a great way to show my sexy legs. Pants I'll wear once as it gets cold but you'll never catch me wearing pants during the summer. Dresses I wear on formal occasions. As for the pantyhose/stay-ups, I quit wearing them 2 years ago and can't figure out what was the appeal I saw in them in the first place.

Comment

A dress or skirt in the Canadian winter = frozen legs [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

In the summer time, I wear them all the time .... love sandles too, whereas winter shoes I never did like much.

Comment

the D.C. here is below knee length skirts and pantyhose and I hate both.

Actually I wear pants because of the ease with which I can go through out my day.
        Friends don't let friends sleep alone
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuaX2xpAce0&NR=1

Comment

Both days of summer I love my dresses and skirts, it's too hot for pants. Otherwise, a skirt or dress would look kinda strange over my cuddle duds!

A girl has to keep warm!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nanook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Both days of summer </div></div> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Comment

lol, ya caught that justblue, good job! It's a standing joke around these parts!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cold.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X