Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

darker toned women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• darker toned women

and blush. Is there really a point? Blush is supposed to impart a healthy/rosy glow. Adda dan meking it very apparent dat we wearing make-up..does it actually do anyting fe we?

disclaimer:this is what happen when yu have have nutten fe do pan de underground and stawt tear pan people [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]
    "Winter is coming"
    "Hear me roar"
    "Ours is the fury"

Re: darker toned women

Makes `em wonder about you and the Max Factor.
    Let freedom and peace abide, the sun shine, and your love beside me with you everytime.

Comment

wouldnt it help highlight cheekbones? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]

it should be very minimal -- a so mi use it when mi wear makeup
      If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
      We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

arjen, please to talk to mi sista. lawd dat woman stuck in di 80's. di two a wih had a formal appointment togedda and when mi si how di ooman rouge up mi could ongle sekretly pinch misself fi noh seh nott'n.

altho, if i'm out in the cold, my cheeks and ears get red. when i was little the white pickney dem expressed their shock that this could happen. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img]
        When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

if u sista darker toned why would she wear red suesumba [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]

Canada cold would make anyone cheeks red & dry up

Comment

Beg pardon Sue. Yu grow up from yu was a likkle girl up deh suh amongst the Whiteys?

Then how come yu dont get afflicted the Tropicanna way, since is up `dere shi grow too?
            Let freedom and peace abide, the sun shine, and your love beside me with you everytime.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Q3210</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beg pardon Sue. Yu grow up from yu was a likkle girl up deh suh amongst the Whiteys?

Then how come yu dont get afflicted the Tropicanna way, since is up `dere shi grow too? </div></div>

maybe the people from my neck of the woods were just friendlier or cosmopolitan. or god just gave Tropicana a heavier burden to carry since he knew she would use it as a means to preach about the evils of white men not liking her skin. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

post edited as per Q's request
              When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kia</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if u sista darker toned why would she wear red suesumba [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]

</div></div>

that's one of the mysteries of this earth, like the building of the pyramids, because she's quite a bit darker than me.

she even still uses those lipsticks that change colours. remember them they were blue/green/heediat colours that change to some hue of pink or red.
                [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70392-silly.gif[/img]

shi mussi did buy di lipstick and di blush dem in bulk caz she tends to buy things in abundance. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow! Thats so very interesting....now I beg yu go delete before Tropi happens along.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">shi mussi did buy di lipstick and di blush dem in bulk caz she tends to buy things in abundance</div></div>

Costco size huh [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Q3210</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow! Thats so very interesting....now I beg yu go delete before Tropi happens along. </div></div>

we wouldn't want to shatter her reality, now would we. or better yet, she'd ask me if i'm dating a white man right now... well technically he is of the aryan persuasian [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70365-flirt.gif[/img]

kia i telling you the truth, i was at her place and it was like a drug store. if i wanted to come out with alfred sung in 4 different flavour of perfume i could [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]

i buy one perfume, use it and then buy another one. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SueSumba</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Q3210</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow! Thats so very interesting....now I beg yu go delete before Tropi happens along. </div></div>

we wouldn't want to shatter her reality, now would we. or better yet, she'd ask me if i'm dating a white man right now... well technically he is of the aryan persuasian [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70365-flirt.gif[/img] </div></div>

So unlike Marilyn, you dont like your men as she does her coffee, Black?

Comment

yu knoe Kia..fe some reason me neva tink sey yu have a "darker skin tone"..prabably 'cause of de mixed ancestry you've mentioned

anyway yes..if used effectively if wi highlight the cheekbones..but dem times deh yu nu seet sittin right pan tap a de cheeks [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70374-lipsrsealed.gif[/img]
                          &quot;Winter is coming&quot;
                          &quot;Hear me roar&quot;
                          &quot;Ours is the fury&quot;

Comment

as long as he's nat Aryan Nation [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
                            &quot;Winter is coming&quot;
                            &quot;Hear me roar&quot;
                            &quot;Ours is the fury&quot;

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Q3210</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
                              So unlike Marilyn, you dont like your men as she does her coffee, Black?
                              </div></div>
                              it's not about colour, it's about the heart. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X