Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

darker toned women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: darker toned women

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SueSumba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yes i went to school in canada from primary college. </div></div>

I was joking...[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
    Not all those who wander are lost. J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

I prefer bronzers...mi nuh know why some people still a use red and pink [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] or I'll just use some a the brown shadow and lightly dust...barely

Comment

i know you were joking Geneva, i just wanted to put it out there so that Tropicana can stap telling people seh mi come a canda from mi a 36 back inna 1970. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif[/img]

and mi gree wid you bout shading. that's like what lauren hutton promotes wid har poli filler line of shades. by the time yu done put on fi har face regimen you fayva smaddy else [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
        When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

I know this is a sidebar, but that website Kia posted on White Men/ Black women is a trip!!

Bill Maher and new girlfriend

Bill Maher with his new girlfriend. As quiet as its kept, hes had several black girlfriends that hes dated for months, if not longer. Karrine Steffans, (in my sidebar with him) the video vixen, is probably the best known of his girlfriends.
          Psalm 27: The Lord is my Light and my Salvation whom shall I fear?

Comment

a who dat man tan up sida him [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Comment

<span style="color: #3333FF">As soon as I saw that picture I was thinking that someone would say something like that. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] </span>

Comment

i wish black women with such strong features would stick to the natural hair texture. dat monkey hair don't do nothing for them. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif[/img] nice boob job tho [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]
                When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

It would appear that he likes women with "strong features" here is the ex-girlfriend.

To get back on topic I don't think she is wearing much blush... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img]
                  Psalm 27: The Lord is my Light and my Salvation whom shall I fear?

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: seemiyah</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It would appear that he likes women with "strong features" here is the ex-girlfriend.

To get back on topic I don't think she is wearing much blush... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img] </div></div>

mi always hear ja-cans refer to "day ghost" now i can say i have seen one [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/scareyuh.gif[/img]
                    Your Liberty To Swing Your Fist Ends Just Where My Nose Begins

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: missus_vegas</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: seemiyah</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It would appear that he likes women with "strong features" here is the ex-girlfriend.

To get back on topic I don't think she is wearing much blush... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img] </div></div>

mi always hear ja-cans refer to "day ghost" now i can say i have seen one [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/scareyuh.gif[/img] </div></div>

and here is one case where de rest a ar body bleach but the face is not
                      If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
                      We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

could be that her face is more exposed to the sun...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and here is one case where de rest a ar body bleach but the face is not </div></div>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SandiF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">could be that her face is more exposed to the sun...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and here is one case where de rest a ar body bleach but the face is not </div></div> </div></div>

Sandi yes I thought that but it was more fun to say it the other way [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
                          If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
                          We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                          X