Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

spring shoes on msn...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spring shoes on msn...

...Sue Sumba an other shoe affecionados, u still out there? Wha u tink? ...will these unseasonal wierd weather conditions affect deh fashion industry?... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    spring shoe fashions
    Yeah, but i didn't know what i didn't know.

Re: spring shoes on msn...

some of those flats don't look bad, but i tend not to follow trend and mi nawgo buy none a dem and ennup look like miss matty rental dankey. no sah. not i.

dude, all the shoes i'm seeing here to quote Tropicana are quite "whorish" looking. big giant heels with platforms. and cheeeeeeeeeeeep looking [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]

even in browns (high end shoe store) or max azaria (discounted at winners). meh [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif[/img] they're enuff to make an old lady like me do something drastic, if i could remember.

eida dat or some heediat tiger print or imitation patent leather same wid di big tall heel and platform. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img]

nuff nuff sheggeries wid di shooz dem man. dem can stay [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

Holy Kanoli!...dems look DANGEROUS!...not enough penicillin in the world to get me to dance wid dat. ...but wha bout dis one?...looks kinda consurvative like mi Dahta wud wear, ....she's about 6ft. tall an likes to look down on the top of guy's heads. Looks like it has good rubber on the bottom too, for dem early spring frost mornings...

Comment

the wedgie is nice dude. i would wear it.
        When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

...they are like $275 [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whatever.gif[/img] or somethin...I could get a pair of Tony Llama's for less...hmmmmmm [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turtledude</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...they are like $275 [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whatever.gif[/img] or somethin...I could get a pair of Tony Llama's for less...hmmmmmm [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img] </div></div>

i don't pay no $275 for no shoes. not when there's winners. i picked up a bronze pair of cowboy boots for $40 [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img] all leather. that's where i'm buying my shoes from now on. BCBG are only $99. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

BCBG?...I am so dreadfully not up on things since I've put myself in lockdown.... but with spring fast aproaching I'm panicked!....is that mail-order or a shop, or brand, or what? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img]

Comment

Bon Chic Bon Genre = bcbg

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> all the shoes i'm seeing here to quote Tropicana are quite "whorish" looking</div></div>

ME...
                  [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/agood.gif[/img]

NEVAH!!

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-lyad.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Comment

EEK!!! I'm glad I don't speak French. The pair posing on top might pull it off a little better if they had, say, just the slightest hint of white rabbit fur trim (for a touch of class)...I don't know...So much to do, and so little time!(or is it the other way around [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]) Thanks, Sue!

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                    X