Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Pineapple drink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pineapple drink

Howdy Grandma [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

I bought a really nice pineapple at Ontario Farms for only 99 cents. I bought just one because I didn't trust the fact that they were only 99 cents. Anyway, the thing is sweet.

Now I vaguely recall as a child, yes a long time ago, seeing my grandma making a drink with the pineapple skin. Am I loosing it? If I'm not, would you happen to have a recipe?

Please and thank you very much in advance. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
    I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had absolutely no other place to go. -- Abraham Lincoln

Re: Pineapple drink

oh (((Compry))) fi 99cents girl yu coulda did get 2,just in case [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Pineapple Juice

the skin of one pineapple
    1 ounce ginger
    sugar

wash the pineapple really good before peeling. place skin in a pot with ginger, cover with cold water, say 1/2 inch over the skin. boil for 10 mins.cover an leave to cool. strain and sweeten to taste.

girl next time yu see dem buy a few caw if dem nuh good we can all mek jam wid it
    http://www.iconscious.de/flaglionofjudah.gif

Comment

Thanks Grandma [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
      I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had absolutely no other place to go. -- Abraham Lincoln

Comment

i've made it before but i didn't put in any ginger. it still taste like pineapple juice. thanks for the ginger bit.

where the hell is the rumz? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
        When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

still no rum [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
          When Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's *art* and *music* - when I do it I'm *wasted* and *have to leave the hardware store*.

Comment

how bout likkle canadian club in deh? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

tequila den? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

mi can add likkle wincarnis to it? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

nawt even likkle gin? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70368-hoppingmad.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    i've made it before but i didn't put in any ginger. it still taste like pineapple juice. thanks for the ginger bit.

where the hell is the rumz? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ensome makes a wicked pineapple juice drink. She uses ginger as well.

She gave me the recipie, but whatever I do, it doesn't taste like hers. So now I just enjoy drinking hers. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Maybe I will try this recipie and see what happens.
                    7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

Comment

Sue no RUM....hear mi no rum [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      http://www.iconscious.de/flaglionofjudah.gif

Comment

[img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img] Sue, you don't need no liquor.

Comment

Sue, all you got to do is throw a swig of rum into the pineapple jinx and presto you got pineapple juice and rum.

Darn, that wasn`t hard to do.
                          Well if a swig wont do, throw in the rum bottle too. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                          Let freedom and peace abide, the sun shine, and your love beside me with you everytime.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                          X