Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Sweetssop-Tun CornMeal after 20+ years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweetssop-Tun CornMeal after 20+ years

These pictures are of the 2-curried beans that I had with it, as the Turn Corn Meal was nats on Friday. It was very late and I have temporarily lost the pics.
    I will post the fullness later but for now this was my din-din today.

<span style="font-weight: bold">0ok</span>

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;What good fortune for those in power that people do not think&quot;</span>
    - <span style="font-weight: bold">Adolf Hitler</span>, as quoted by Joachim Fest.

Re: Sweetssop-Tun CornMeal after 20+ years

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;What good fortune for those in power that people do not think&quot;</span>
    - <span style="font-weight: bold">Adolf Hitler</span>, as quoted by Joachim Fest.

Comment

When yu throw de coconut milk pon tap av dat den de carnmeal and stawt to tun, is one hell of a revival dat yu go on wid Iya.
      Let freedom and peace abide, the sun shine, and your love beside me with you everytime.

Comment

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          When yu throw de coconut milk pon tap av dat den de carnmeal and stawt to tun, is one hell of a revival dat yu go on wid Iya.

[/ QUOTE ]

No the Turn Cornmeal was done on Friday. The 2Curried Beans was done today.

Comment

c`meal or no c`meal, I and I just love to chunk up wid de vegetables same way and set speed too Iya.
            Let freedom and peace abide, the sun shine, and your love beside me with you everytime.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              c`meal or no c`meal, I and I just love to chunk up wid de vegetables same way and set speed too Iya.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes Veggie is good!

Comment

yu know what....irish and pumkin mashed together wid likkle vegetable butta...man gone to sea Iya.

Comment

which 2 beans dat mi si in yu pat?

Comment

It is just one bean.
                    Small Lima Beans from a can.
                    It is two Currys.
                    Jamaican Hot Curry + Oriental Curry with mustard.

Comment

Sitting here at work and seeing your food is like torture brer man...man I wanna eat.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Sitting here at work and seeing your food is like torture brer man...man I wanna eat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha ha sorry.
                        Unno nuh run Boat arn deh?

Comment

So rhatid, all when yuh deh a yuh yawd, yuh drink wid straw? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70374-lipsrsealed.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
                          Every obstacle is an opportunity in disguise.

Comment

..and wipe mout wid paper napkin [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha ha sorry.
                              Unno nuh run Boat arn deh?

[/ QUOTE ]

No boat on ya Iya. Only horlicks, milo and betty. and we since got this easy cup noodle soup dat yu just throw hat wata inna and simma for 3 mins.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X