Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

~~it came..it came~~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~it came..it came~~

jamaican eats.. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] fus ting me a gu mek..some peanut cream of wheat parrige...what a beautiful mag [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

an all who a look fe Hominy and pudden recipes it een deh [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

man I hope dem stick around fe de long haul [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img]
    "Winter is coming"
    "Hear me roar"
    "Ours is the fury"

Re: ~~it came..it came~~

peanut cream of wheat....daht sound kinna nice [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]
    Arjen beg you di recipe, nuh?
    Hurt people, hurt people.

Comment

ummmmmmm dat sound nasty [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif[/img]

I only eat peanut in peanut butter...and raw...all dat peanut punch fawt etc nah work fi me..
      “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

print the recipe fe hominy

den mek mi know how fe get the mag
        http://dv.daisypath.com/Vm68m5/.png

Comment

So then where the heck is mine? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

``sd<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: iluvportland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">peanut cream of wheat....daht sound kinna nice [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]
            Arjen beg you di recipe, nuh? </div></div>

Juicy Black' Peanut and Cream of Wheat Porridgecourtesy of JamaicanEats magazine
            1 cup raw peanuts (red skin and all)
            1/2 cup cream of wheat
            3 cups water
            Condense Milk, to taste
            Vanilla
            Nutmeg
            Cinnamon
            Honey or Sugar, if desired
            Horse Tonic (optional, if you can find it)

1. Blend Peanuts and Cream of Wheat
            Add to 3 cups boil water. Stir constantly.
            2.Add condense milk and continue stirring
            Reduce heat and allow to simmer for about 15 mins.
            3. Remove from heat, add more condense milk,
            if desired, vanilla, cinnamon, honey or sugar, and horse tonic
            Sprinkle nutmeg on top

apparently peanut porridge good fe de man dem stamina..dat muss be where de horse tonic come een [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
            &quot;Winter is coming&quot;
            &quot;Hear me roar&quot;
            &quot;Ours is the fury&quot;

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LadyZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">print the recipe fe hominy

den mek mi know how fe get the mag
              </div></div>

The Gallery Hominy Porridge
              courtesy jamaicaneats mag

1/2 pack or 1 small pack of Hominy Corn
              Water
              3 tins condense milk
              3 tins evaporated milk
              2 cups coconut milk powder
              2 nutmegs, fresh and grated
              1 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon
              2 tablespoons vanilla

Place corn in a heavy pot with enough water to cover kernels. Add 1 tin condense milk. Bring to boil
              Reduce heat immediately. Stir constantly and cook until kernels or soft.
              Add evaporate milk. Mix coconut milk with some of the evaporated milk and add to corn
              Also, add nutmeg, vanilla and cinnamon
              Let simmer on low heat until liquid and kernel thicken
              Add remaining condense milk an stir
              Pour into cereal bowls and sprinkle with nutmeg
              Serves 4

dem sey if you refrigerate it you can add whip cream or fruits and serve it as dessert
              Zeddy..you can order the mag here jamaicaneats.com

my mom does not use evap nor condense milk, just homemade coconut milk. enoh me nu care feet but she mek it last week me try it and use condense milk fe sweeten it she..it wasn't bad.

&quot;Hear me roar&quot;

Comment

cornmeal porridge with orange peel..hmm..interesting [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

but me wanda how dem leff out rice porridge [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]
                &quot;Hear me roar&quot;

Comment

party at Arjens, lol...
                  a noble stroke he lifted high that hung not but swift with tempest fell On Satan's proud crest- no sight nor swift thought, less could his shield such ruin intercept; 10 paces huge he back recoil'd...

Comment

ARJEN........

Mi juss finish nyam di Peanut Porridge..... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

Mi neva know wah name horse tonic suh mi lef daht out

Comment

Re: ARJEN........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: iluvportland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mi juss finish nyam di Peanut Porridge..... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

Mi neva know wah name horse tonic suh mi lef daht out </div></div>

ooh I am soo jealous.. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img].me get de Cream a Wheat..but de store neva have raw peanuts.. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

so it was good den? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70402-thinking.gif[/img]

Monk. invitations to porridge pawty in de mail..everybaddy haffi bring a porridge dish [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
                      &quot;Hear me roar&quot;

Comment

Re: ARJEN........

lawks it was good, esie? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]

mi go inna di kitchen early dis mawnin ahn ask di current mr. ilp what im was doin. here im..."mi seein if mi can mek some ah daht porridge before mi lef out fah work" [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

mi gwine try di homony ting maybe dis weekend [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                        X