Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

President-Elect Obama's Beautiful Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: President-Elect Obama's Beautiful Family & first Grandma

Comment

Tropicana denies they used Obama-like Michael Duvert to purposely profit off the president-elect -- but one thing you can't deny ... they do look a lot alike.

Barack Obama

BTW -- the kid in the Tropicana ad is a boy.

Comment

Father, I'm praying for our President...

May we always have a President who is a man after Your own heart. May integrity and uprightness protect him because his hope is in You. Help him to live a blameless life, to trust You without wavering. May he walk continually in Your truth, and may he not neglect his time with You, no matter how busy or whatever the crisis. Help him to hear You clearly as You guide him through decisions that can affect our nation and the world. (1 Samuel 13:14; Psalm 25:21; 26:1b, 3b; Matthew 6:6; Isaiah 30:21)

Keep those who are deceitful or hypocritical away from him. When others are trusting in military might and power, may he trust in You and Your holy name; keep him on level ground as he leads. Hide him in the shelter of Your presence from the intrigues of men; keep him safe from accusing tongues. (Psalm 26:4; 20:7; 26:12a; 31:20)

May he know You as the Lord, his rock, his fortress and deliverer. Be his stronghold, his refuge and Savior. May he call to You, who is worthy of praise, and be saved from his enemies. Be his shield, and help him turn to You for wisdom without doubting; give him Your wisdom generously as You have promised. (2 Samuel 22:24, 31; James 1:56)

In Jesus' name, amen.

- Jim & Kaye Johns
        Belief net
        ""Let your words always be gracious, seasoned with salt" (Col. 4:6).

Comment

bump for you know who
          If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
          We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

Re: President Obama's Beautiful Wife

<span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 8pt"><span style="font-style: italic">Posted on February 25th
            Photo by Ron Sachs-Pool/Getty Images</span></span>

The great Stevie Wonder is being honored with the Library of Congress Gershwin Prize for Popular Song at the White House this evening.</span>
            Show me your papers.
            sigpic

Comment

Show me your papers.
              sigpic

Comment

Show me your papers.
                sigpic

Comment

Re: Isn't She Lovely

Show me your papers.
                  sigpic

Comment

Re: Isn't She Lovely

<span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'"><span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="color: #006600">Michelle salutes musician</span></span></span>

By JOSH GERSTEIN

At a special White House performance Wednesday night, musician Stevie Wonder got a heartfelt salute from one of his biggest fans. . .First Lady Michelle Obama.

&quot;Tonight is huge thrill for me as we honor a man whose music and lyrics I fell in love with as a little girl,&quot; Mrs. Obama declared as she introduced a PBS &quot;In Performance&quot; tribute to Wonder. The concert, taped in the East Room, is scheduled to air Thursday night.

&quot;The first album I ever bought was Stevie Wonder's &quot;Talking Book,&quot; the first lady recalled. &quot;Years later, when I discovered what Stevie Meant when he sang about love, Barack and I chose the song 'You and I' as our wedding song.&quot;

Wonder kicked off the show by performing his hit &quot;Sir Duke,&quot; better known by its chorus, &quot;You can feel it all over, baby.&quot;

Tony Bennett, India Arie, and Will.I.Am were among those paying musical tribute to Wonder. Bennett performed Wonder's &quot;For Once in My Life&quot; and drew the guest of honor to the stage for a brief duet, prompting rousing applause from dignitaries in the audience, including President Obama, Vice President Biden and Senator Rockefeller (D-WV), among others.

President Obama was scheduled to award Wonder the Library of Congress's Gershwin Prize, the nation's highest honor for popular song.

It was the second big-name musical performance at the White House this week. At a dinner for state governors on Sunday, Earth Wind &amp; Fire.

* The Gershwin Prize honors George and Ira Gershwin and is given for lifetime achievement in popular music. Paul Simon claimed the nation's first prize in 2007. The President used Wonder's music as part of his campaign soundtrack, although the Library of Congress decided to honor Wonder before Obama won the election in November.

Source
                    Show me your papers.
                    sigpic

Comment

Re: President Obama's Beautiful Family

Show me your papers.
                      sigpic

Comment

Show me your papers.
                        sigpic

Comment

Show me your papers.
                          sigpic

Comment

Show me your papers.
                            sigpic

Comment

Show me your papers.
                              sigpic

Comment

Show me your papers.
                                sigpic

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X