Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

President-Elect Obama's Beautiful Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: President Obama's Beautiful Family

Love the pictures! Thanks (((Blackstar)))
    "When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
    V.Frank

Comment

Re: President Obama's Beautiful Wife

that's a lovely hairstyle!

Comment

how come no one evr comments that Obama is a very tactile father???? Compare tjat to what passes as parenting... I do what he does kiss my children show them affection in public.. tease them... kisses his daughter on the lips, laugh with them....

I also wonder if the girls find him as embarassing as my daughter finds me!... Sons are so much less stressful(My elder son thinks I am so cool. He tells me he wants to do what I do when he is older.. he thinks I am great footballer, I can stop him touching the ball for 5 minutes,I hit the golf ball 200 hundred yards,bench press 100 kg Makes his friends laugh, let him sip my beer)

My daughter tells me I must not make people laugh! Must not talk to the yummy mummies, not to laugh so loud.... Sunday I went to a hip hop thing with her.. which I hate.. she told me to show enthusiasim... I then shouted out Bouyaka, Bouyaka, ligha inna deh air... she then told me to stop embarassing her...

But the truth of the matter I never see images of the wife doing the same thing ...
        What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
        If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> she told me to show enthusiasim... I then shouted out Bouyaka, Bouyaka, ligha inna deh air... she then told me to stop embarassing her...
          </div></div>

i'll tell you right now....someday, she'll laugh her butt off about that...and loves you even if she pretends you're a fool.
          If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.

Comment

Wahalla you crack me up! btw, how old are your kids??? I can remember you posting about their arrival into this world... I just can't believe that it's been that long ago that they're now going to hip-hop thingys???
            Every obstacle is an opportunity in disguise.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlackStar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
              </div></div>

I guess I'm the only one who didn't know that he's a lefty!!! I do have a soft spot for leftys
              Every obstacle is an opportunity in disguise.

Comment

8,6, 2 in two weeks...

Yeah I hate hip hop but watching my daughter being confident is amazing....
                I really wonder if his kids think Obama is embarassing... I can see them coming home and telling him they want him to be like other parents and not have secret security....

Obama is very tactile and laughs alot with his girls. Nothing like all other Jamaican parents I know.. He does not seem to guilt them out... I wonder if there is a picture with him being cross with them... I think I laugh a lot more with my daughter . this week end we will go hit some golf balls..

I
                What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
                If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X