Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

So how well do you know your boardites?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So how well do you know your boardites?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pepper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diabolical_Tanya</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> 19 points weh mi win??????? </div></div>

A new external harddrive to store your spreadsheet. </div></div>

BOAL!
    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
    ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SueSumba</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: loops</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a date with blugiant. </div></div>

we'd have to dine and dash. if i pay it would be 'blakk ooman outta cantroll spendinn&quot; and if he pays it would be &quot;blakk ooman goldddigginn&quot;

aye sah </div></div>

If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
      We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skelly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">20..i wonder which one unoo keep getting wrong </div></div>

you mean yuh wonder which one <span style="font-style: italic">Tanya</span> get wrong noh true?
        <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skelly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">20..i wonder which one unoo keep getting wrong </div></div>

you mean yuh wonder which one <span style="font-style: italic">Tanya</span> get wrong noh true?

</div></div> CB also got 19 and so did IKEA

Comment

17pts
            R Kelly all summer long *sigh* <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif

Comment

me too

I think is the &quot;who married the poll&quot; question

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bizi_Q</div><div class="ubbcode-body">17pts </div></div>

Comment

4 points.

I got the &quot;dis mek mi laff&quot; question, though. I must have guessed the others.
                  &quot;Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.&quot; Carl Sagan

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Humano</div><div class="ubbcode-body">4 points.

I got the &quot;dis mek mi laff&quot; question, though. I must have guessed the others. </div></div>

yuh mussi get all 4 blugiant answers

blue peeps

Comment

well a couple of the answers were easy for me

Comment

so where yu see the answers?
                        let it burn, let it burn, let it burn

Comment

thats the thing it doesnt show u which one u got wrong

is you score 14 pts? I can tell u which ones you got wrong...
                          <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bandanna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">me too

I think is the &quot;who married the poll&quot; question </div></div>

yes that is the one u got wrong
                            <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif</span>

Comment

CB got the one about the boardite who break up cah di ex nuh like JA

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skelly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CB got the one about the boardite who break up cah di ex nuh like JA </div></div>

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X