Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

So how well do you know your boardites?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SKELLION MI NAW CALL U AGAIN

<span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif</span>

Comment

Re: So how well do you know your boardites?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skelly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">20..i wonder which one unoo keep getting wrong </div></div>

Nuh yuh mek up di questions?
      I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had absolutely no other place to go. -- Abraham Lincoln

Comment

<span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">16</span></span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skelly</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Which male boardite do Jazz, Skelly, and Mrs Ochigal occassionally &quot;squabble&quot; over?

Which male boardite do Jazz, Skelly, and Mrs Ochigal occassionally &quot;squabble&quot; over?</span>

Which boardite has received much flack for her derriere or lack thereof? </div></div>

so you double di point value of one ah di questions?
          daht nu seem fair...
          Hurt people, hurt people.

Comment

Diabolical Tanya 20 6 February 2009

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diabolical_Tanya</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Diabolical Tanya 20 6 February 2009 </div></div>

cheater
              <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
              Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
              ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

my turn..brb

<span style="font-weight: bold"> 16 pts You know alot about your boardites. </span>

Keep the faith . .

Comment

which one did I get wrong skelly cause mi neva get a perfeck score
                  If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
                  We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

you people make me sick,I got a whole 6 right
                    You cannot change the people around you. But you can change the people you are around.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: remo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you people make me sick,I got a whole 6 right </div></div>

I'm offering private lesson ... <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Click to reveal.. <input type="button" class="form-button" value="Show me!" onclick="toggle_spoiler(this, 'Yikes, my eyes!', 'Show me!')" /></div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div style="display: none;">for a large fee </div></div></div>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DoneWidDem_ILP</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skelly</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Which male boardite do Jazz, Skelly, and Mrs Ochigal occassionally &quot;squabble&quot; over?

Which male boardite do Jazz, Skelly, and Mrs Ochigal occassionally &quot;squabble&quot; over?</span>

Which boardite has received much flack for her derriere or lack thereof? </div></div>

so you double di point value of one ah di questions?
                        daht nu seem fair... </div></div>

oops my bad

Which boardite unabashedly admitted to have gone swimming with a shower cap on?
                        <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: I_Kia</div><div class="ubbcode-body">which one did I get wrong skelly cause mi neva get a perfeck score </div></div>

what was ur score? i dont see ur name...

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skelly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

oops my bad

</div></div>

people must pay attention to the shoutbox more
                            <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
                            Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
                            ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skelly</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: I_Kia</div><div class="ubbcode-body">which one did I get wrong skelly cause mi neva get a perfeck score </div></div>

what was ur score? i dont see ur name... </div></div>

please to look again. i got a 19
                              If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
                              We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

hush...ole age a set een

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X