Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

ok since we confessing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ok since we confessing....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tuff Gong</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sukuna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">me owe yu somn? </div></div>Since you are accusing me of something I figure you might want to explain:

Can you provide a coherent explanation for the <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">pidgin theory</span>? </div></div>
    I never accused you of anything.
    let it burn, let it burn, let it burn

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">. it's it this african linguistic base that has shown itself in patwa. </div></div>

Can you point me to that African Linguistic base?
      <span style="font-weight: bold">0ok</span>

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;What good fortune for those in power that people do not think&quot;</span>
      - <span style="font-weight: bold">Adolf Hitler</span>, as quoted by Joachim Fest.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sukuna</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tuff Gong</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sukuna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">me owe yu somn? </div></div>Since you are accusing me of something I figure you might want to explain:

Can you provide a coherent explanation for the <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">pidgin theory</span>? </div></div>
        I never accused you of anything. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sukuna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sounds like your bought into that pidgin theory.</div></div>

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;What good fortune for those in power that people do not think&quot;</span>
        - <span style="font-weight: bold">Adolf Hitler</span>, as quoted by Joachim Fest.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tuff Gong</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">. it's it this african linguistic base that has shown itself in patwa. </div></div>

Can you point me to that African Linguistic base? </div></div>
          i could, but to quote wahalla, dyor. if u read the two references mentioned in this thread, one from gourmet one from me, that would give u a start.
          <span style="font-style: italic">All Glory to The Hypnotoad!</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tuff Gong</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sukuna</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tuff Gong</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
            Originally posted by sukuna
            me owe yu somn? </div></div>Since you are accusing me of something I figure you might want to explain:

I never accused you of anything. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sukuna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sounds like your bought into that pidgin theory.</div></div>
            ===================

I knew you would

sounds like
            let it burn, let it burn, let it burn

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tuff Gong</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">. it's it this african linguistic base that has shown itself in patwa. </div></div>

Can you point me to that African Linguistic base? </div></div>
              i could, but to quote wahalla, dyor. if u read the two references mentioned in this thread, one from gourmet one from me, that would give u a start. </div></div>

Can you point me to the African Base in Potois?
              I am not looking for a start or semantics just so me the proof.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sukuna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I knew you would sounds like </div></div>
                Would do what can you just answer the question and Can you provide a coherent explanation for the <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">pidgin theory</span>?

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tropicana</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Wahalla, how much time mi ave fe tell you...one drop rule. Even Bob Marley song about One Drop.... I posted about this JUST for you in the Non-Black Jamaicans in Their own Words Thread. I even dedicated a song to your Taino forebearers. However, as Peter Tosh said... &quot;No Mattah where you come from, if you're a Black man, You're an African&quot;. It would be an interesting thread to discuss why so many Jamaicans want to claim every drop of blood in their veins except the African blood. But, that's for another day and another thread. It's called the Tiger Woods syndrome. He ALSO denies he is Black.... </div></div>

Lady I suggest you dont use the term fiya bun wid mi.. I consider it a threat... I cant deny I am not black because I am not...I have been told repeatedly by Jamaicans so Taino.. why cant u accept it ???? ... Since yu dont know me you cannot judge apart from your simple projections.... Taino women knew the right combination of bullfrag spawn, fustic and belladona that pervent pregancy....It would also be more interesting that so many tell me their fathers, granfatehrs, auties cousins are white or near white, neva chat bad and have good hair...

Then the rule applies the other way it is a reflective process. If it is based on DNA, if it is based on the mass of culture then that would make most in Kanada white... .. one drap makes yu white ..... if it is is based on dominance of paternal DNA ...If Tiger claimed to be Asian then it would be more realistic as his fatehr had white, native american blood..

I find it nonsensical that Tiger should be branded as such to deny his a parents culture.. Tiger merely acknowledged the mixture of his ethnicity..... you are facinated by germans, chinese

... Peter pronouncement is about being black.. Being Jamaican does not equate to being black except in a few peoples minds... yu seem unable to gasp this minor fact...

A story so yu under stand something a long time ago a man told us that &quot;fiya bun&quot;nd threw a moltov into our home..lets say I ate his heart.. mi hear im dead ah bawl laka hag....
                  What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
                  If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Comment

I canfess I neva tasted Kentucky when mi liva Jamaica...
                    What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wahalla</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I canfess I neva tasted Kentucky when mi liva Jamaica... </div></div>...LOL neither me!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tuff Gong</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wahalla</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I canfess I neva tasted Kentucky when mi liva Jamaica... </div></div>...LOL neither me! </div></div>

bob did!!!There is a story that when bob went to trinidad he went to a kentuky... The rases inb TT kicked up a fus.. bob comment was &quot;lion dont eat grass&quot;

Comment

yu know tuffy few days ago yu made a comment about jer only being popular in ja till the 80's.. I recall a maroon complainign that yu jerk port nat chicken as that was not Traditional...

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wahalla</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yu know tuffy few days ago yu made a comment about jer only being popular in ja till the 80's.. I recall a maroon complainign that yu jerk port nat chicken as that was not Traditional... </div></div>Chicken was not traditional jerk meat till the Pan Man and that was because of fight against Pork, plus it was cheaper.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wahalla</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tuff Gong</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wahalla</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I canfess I neva tasted Kentucky when mi liva Jamaica... </div></div>...LOL neither me! </div></div>

bob did!!!There is a story that when bob went to trinidad he went to a kentuky... The rases inb TT kicked up a fus.. bob comment was &quot;lion dont eat grass&quot; </div></div>I remember the incident, that is why Peter worte Mystic Man:

I'm a Mystic Man
                              I'm just a Mystic Man

I man don't
                              I don't drink no champagne
                              No I don't
                              And I man don't
                              I don't sniff them cocaine
                              Choke brain

I man don't
                              No I don't
                              Don't take a morphine
                              Dangerous

I man don't
                              I don't take no heroin
                              No no no

(CHORUS)
                              'Cause I'm a man of the past
                              And I'm livin' in the present
                              And I'm walking in the future
                              Stepping in the future
                              Man of the past
                              And I'm livin' the present
                              And I'm walking in the future

I'm just a mystic man
                              Got to be a mystic man

<span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">I man don't
                              Eat up your fried chicken
                              Not lickin'</span>

I man don't
                              Eat up them frankfurters
                              Garbage

I man donít
                              Eat down the hamburger
                              canít do that
                              I man donít
                              Drink pink, blue, yellow, green soda
                              (CHORUS)

Just a mystic man
                              Got to be a mystic man

I man don't
                              No I don't
                              Play fools' games on Saturday

And I man don't
                              No I don't
                              Congregate on a Sunday

Such a mystic man
                              Just a mystic man

(CHORUS)

Just a mystic man
                              Got to be a mystic man

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tuff Gong</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wahalla</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yu know tuffy few days ago yu made a comment about jer only being popular in ja till the 80's.. I recall a maroon complainign that yu jerk port nat chicken as that was not Traditional... </div></div>Chicken was not traditional jerk meat till the Pan Man and that was because of fight against Pork, plus it was cheaper. </div></div>

i am glad it is not me alone who recall this... sometimes commments on here make me feel i grew up in an alternative universe....

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X