Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

ok since we confessing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ok since we confessing....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tuff Gong</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tropicana</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nope one drop rule has not been repealed. Anyone who thinks that someone with 1 Black parent and 1 White parent will escape racial discrimination based on the fact that they are BLACK is smoking HUGE amounts of wacky-tabacky....and mi not just talking about North America. </div></div>

So why are you discriminating against white Jamaicans some of whom are clearly Semitic?
    Are there really any White Jamaicans?
    </div></div>

When and where have I EVER discrminated against white Jamaicans?

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tropicana</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

When and where have I EVER discrminated against white Jamaicans? </div></div>
      You blamed them for keeping blacks down!
      <span style="font-weight: bold">0ok</span>

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;What good fortune for those in power that people do not think&quot;</span>
      - <span style="font-weight: bold">Adolf Hitler</span>, as quoted by Joachim Fest.

Comment

I said that during British rule Whites did enjoy certain priviliges and that <span style="font-weight: bold">many White Jamaicans discriminated against Black Jamaicans</span>. How you can turn this argument around to say that <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 20pt">I</span></span> am the one discriminating is beyond me. You sure you never lived in Canada cause you certainly are behaving like many Canadians. Dem mash on your toe, you say OUCH and suddenly YOU'RE the one with the problem? YOu would fit in really well up here.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tropicana</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I said that during British rule Whites did enjoy certain priviliges and that <span style="font-weight: bold">many White Jamaicans discriminated against Black Jamaicans</span>. How you can turn this argument around to say that <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 20pt">I</span></span> am the one discriminating is beyond me. </div></div>
          Well you have proven my point. You are willing to tar and feather Jamaicans because of their colour/shade and some long held beliefs that they are the direct descendants of our Slave Masters and should be punished, even when the discussions were about the Mahfoods who were Semitics and surely did not participate in the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.

I wonder what you would do to the African, Kings and Queens who got richer selling Slave to the Slave Traders?
          Apparently you cannot recognize discrimination!

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;What good fortune for those in power that people do not think&quot;</span>
          - <span style="font-weight: bold">Adolf Hitler</span>, as quoted by Joachim Fest.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tuff Gong</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tropicana</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I said that during British rule Whites did enjoy certain priviliges and that <span style="font-weight: bold">many White Jamaicans discriminated against Black Jamaicans</span>. How you can turn this argument around to say that <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 20pt">I</span></span> am the one discriminating is beyond me. </div></div>
            Well you have proven my point. You are willing to tar and feather Jamaicans because of their colour/shade and some long held beliefs that they are the direct descendants of our Slave Masters and should be punished, even when the discussions were about the Mahfoods who were Semitics and surely did not participate in the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.

I wonder what you would do to the African, Kings and Queens who got richer selling Slave to the Slave Traders?
            Apparently you cannot recognize discrimination! </div></div>

British rule ended in the 1960s...you seem to keep forgetting that.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tropicana</div><div class="ubbcode-body">British rule ended in the 1960s...you seem to keep forgetting that. </div></div>

The Mahfoods were Semitics before that and the Chinese and Indians have always been themselves.

Comment

no I dont need to prove its untrue... if you beleive it to be true you have to have to show supporting documentation that the census was carried out with a syystematic aproach and no one was missed.. which is impossuible.. Again you beleive stuff because it is written yet cannot demonstrated that it was carried out in a rigerous systematic method.. But there are letters at the casa de las americas that casts doubt on its veracity.... it is flawed,,,

The aproch of the white is to deny the evidence except that which has been gererated by themselves.... it is an intelectual bankrupt method.. I am Taino simple... indisputable...you may belittle my oral tradition as merely interesting.. but then this was the methodology of the spanish to our culture.. now it is being done by a black person ????oops by the one drop rule a white person.. so the black man remains morally superior...
                What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
                If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wahalla</div><div class="ubbcode-body">no I dont need to prove its untrue... if you beleive it to be true you have to have to show supporting documentation that the census was carried out with a syystematic aproach and no one was missed.. which is impossuible.. Again you beleive stuff because it is written yet cannot demonstrated that it was carried out in a rigerous systematic method.. But there are letters at the casa de las americas that casts doubt on its veracity.... it is flawed,,, </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Prove it</span>...where can one access these letters, what do they say. Cut and paste an excerpt of the section that casts doubt on the census data generated by the Spanish.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
                  The aproch of the white is to deny the evidence except that which has been gererated by themselves.... it is an intelectual bankrupt method.. I am Taino simple... indisputable...you may belittle my oral tradition as merely interesting.. but then this was the methodology of the spanish to our culture.. now it is being done by a black person ????oops by the one drop rule a white person.. so the black man remains morally superior... </div></div>

And you have admitted more than once that you have Black blood. Wish I could dig it up where you said that no one would date you because you were considered too Black. Not denying that you may have Taino ancestry but to say that you are PURE Taino...I don't buy it.

Comment

Exhausting. Tropi, the way that you twist and screw up stories, facts, and even your own thoughts, makes for exhausting reading. Every twist and turn makes reading your threads less and less interesting. In short.....YOU MAKE NO SENSE. Its like trying to listen to a 4 year old wriggle out of a lie. Sooooo boring.

Comment

mi belli I gwine ded
                      Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tropicana</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wahalla</div><div class="ubbcode-body">no I dont need to prove its untrue... if you beleive it to be true you have to have to show supporting documentation that the census was carried out with a syystematic aproach and no one was missed.. which is impossuible.. Again you beleive stuff because it is written yet cannot demonstrated that it was carried out in a rigerous systematic method.. But there are letters at the casa de las americas that casts doubt on its veracity.... it is flawed,,, </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Prove it</span>...where can one access these letters, what do they say. Cut and paste an excerpt of the section that casts doubt on the census data generated by the Spanish.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
                        The aproch of the white is to deny the evidence except that which has been gererated by themselves.... it is an intelectual bankrupt method.. I am Taino simple... indisputable...you may belittle my oral tradition as merely interesting.. but then this was the methodology of the spanish to our culture.. now it is being done by a black person ????oops by the one drop rule a white person.. so the black man remains morally superior... </div></div>

And you have admitted more than once that you have Black blood. Wish I could dig it up where you said that no one would date you because you were considered too Black. Not denying that you may have Taino ancestry but to say that you are PURE Taino...I don't buy it. </div></div>

DYOR.... I have stopped doing it for others. Each time I have deconstructed a myth on here I am called a liar.. Because my claims fly in the face of conventional wisdom that undermids the fundamental of some basic myth of Jamaican history... If you chose to live with your preconceptions of unfiltered history I am fine wiht it..But the rastas undetand that theprism of our history is I have never said I have African blood, I have never claimed european ancestry, Chinese or syrian ancestry....I have claimed to be Jamaican from a Taino / Guanajatabeys / Kalenko/ Ciboney / kalinago dynanic.. I have accepted my ancestors were slaves.. I have acknowleged I had both house and feild slaves... I am not ashamed by this...
                        What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: proudmamma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Exhausting. Tropi, the way that you twist and screw up stories, facts, and even your own thoughts, makes for exhausting reading. Every twist and turn makes reading your threads less and less interesting. In short.....YOU MAKE NO SENSE. Its like trying to listen to a 4 year old wriggle out of a lie. Sooooo boring. </div></div>

She is entited to her opnion... but to accept the perceptions of how others see themselves dont need to coincide wuth hers... Still by the one drop rule she has five drops of scotish!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tropicana</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Wish I could dig it up where you said that no one would date you because you were considered too Black. </div></div> him did mean sey him was too ugly Plus him di sey him couldn't dance an never have no lyrics
                            When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RichD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tropicana</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Wish I could dig it up where you said that no one would date you because you were considered too Black. </div></div> him did mean sey him was too ugly Plus him di sey him couldn't dance an never have no lyrics </div></div>
                              <span style="font-weight: bold">No I said I coulnt get a date because black ooman were so consious that they would not date a non black man or mi was too poor</span>.... I also said I placed it not on race but because I was ugli.. And I cant dance.. Rich deh one talent mi gat is lyrics..

Comment

Wahalla, yuh ugly fi real?
                                I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had absolutely no other place to go. -- Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X