Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

ok since we confessing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ok since we confessing....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Compray</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wahalla, yuh ugly fi real? </div></div>

I know!

Mi always tink im talk Handsome
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A61U0Mq9cIY

I love my Haterrrrsssss!!!!!!

Comment

Transferring to the one drop rules thread. I don't want to be sited for thread jacking.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Compray</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wahalla, yuh ugly fi real? </div></div>
        laka jahn crow nek bak!!!!
        What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
        If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Comment

I don't believe that either. No one as smooth and silver tongued as Wahalla could be ugly.

Comment

This thread reminds me of how history is written by the victors (Conquistadores). I'd be doubtful of a Spanish census from that era.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gourmet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread reminds me of how history is written by the victors (Conquistadores). I'd be doubtful of a Spanish census from that era. </div></div>Yes History is written by the victors!
              <span style="font-weight: bold">0ok</span>

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;What good fortune for those in power that people do not think&quot;</span>
              - <span style="font-weight: bold">Adolf Hitler</span>, as quoted by Joachim Fest.

Comment

what did i learn from this thread

not a thing

lots of having to be right

there are blacks everywhere

i think james baldwin wrote an essay on how racist was made up

folks are from africa, italy, middle east, far east, middle east, south america

color is NOT the defining moment - maybe for some - stay stuck in that

i'm not sure why this continues

but get along likkle doggie

and do your thing

if you think the color of your skin is a problem

well i suggest a visit to universal studios

the world is colored

did you see me on TNA wrestling last night - the camera stopped on me - me and my black dread self

Comment

shake my dreads and don't run away

and check out the gullah's

their &quot;patios&quot; is next to none

and not diluted - pure african live

oh but you forget the WHOLE diaspora

jamaica is one little island in the sea

what happened is bigger than that

but i was told to CARRY ON

and i am

Comment

oh and trop keep me on ignore

thanks!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seveen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what did i learn from this thread

not a thing

</div></div>

not even dat i cant speak patwa?
                      When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RichD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seveen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what did i learn from this thread

not a thing

</div></div>

not even dat i cant speak patwa? </div></div>

LOL

you on duty tonight?

trop would slurp you up without a straw

can you dig it baybee?

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RichD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

not even dat i cant speak patwa? </div></div>

Anadda fool fool comment in annada fool fool thread. NEXT!!!!
                          <span style="font-style: italic">If it must choose who is to be crucified, the crowd will always save Barabbas</span>..John Cocteau.

<span style="font-weight: bold">all the lonely people, where do they all come from?</span>

<span style="font-style: italic">IGNORE A TROLL, di TROLL LOSES</span>

Comment

lalalala
                            <span style="font-style: italic">If it must choose who is to be crucified, the crowd will always save Barabbas</span>..John Cocteau.

<span style="font-weight: bold">all the lonely people, where do they all come from?</span>

<span style="font-style: italic">IGNORE A TROLL, di TROLL LOSES</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: britisha</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Anadda fool fool comment in annada fool fool thread. NEXT!!!! </div></div> well at least dis one add some value
                              When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X