Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

So Mom's visiting from JA....................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So Mom's visiting from JA....................

wat ah ting ie....dem shame ah dem madda

Suppose yu madda di shame caws yu fayva duppy granny? How yu wooda feel? Mi nah seh yu fayva duppy granny enoh, mi juss ah seh...... Yu madda wooda lub yu sed way even if yu ugly likka wah.

it sown like yu abandon yu culcha too....
    I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.

Comment

a can juss hear mi grandmadda(dead 95) a talk bout she ketch up cold in har foot

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skelli0n</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: worshiPRaiserPDB</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skelli0n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BOAL!!!

jamaicans are di ongle ppl weh can have gas inna dem han foot an back </div></div>

Doan figet u toe! </div></div>

oh yes! not to mention ketch cole inna yu foot waieeeeeeeeeeee~~~~ </div></div>
      Not all those who wander are lost. J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

ggezas fada yuh poor sister

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DotCom</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wahalla</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is the thread poster male or female ???

</div></div>

Not sure but the story reads like something me &quot;stooch&quot; sister would write.

Always shame of her people's true habits and thought she was better than everyone. Because of that, me granny (who always wore pleated skirts) use to wait for her to enter the room and then she would lean one side in the couch, pull on one of her butt cheeks and let it riiiiiiip for about 30 seconds, LOUD and Proud followed by &quot;Tank U gracious father&quot;.

She is still mad about it and my granny has been dead for 15 years. </div></div>

Comment

I don't think STG is truly ashamed of his culture man. I think he is just sharing the story with us like the last time when his mom was here

from what I have read here the children and his wife also love JA and the culture very much.

mi not ashamed of mi family but do i want to be in macy's pan big 34th street while mi madda let out big belch and fart ?

heck NO. mi convince my madda belch just out of habit cause is what dem used to do when dem in JA. mi sure my madda have gas but not as much as she a gwaan like she have when she a belch 200 time fi the day.

Comment

STG just write one book bout yuh madda story dem

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think STG is truly ashamed of his culture man. I think he is just sharing the story with us like the last time when his mom was here

from what I have read here the children and his wife also love JA and the culture very much.

mi not ashamed of mi family but do i want to be in macy's pan big 34th street while mi madda let out big belch and fart ?

heck NO. mi convince my madda belch just out of habit cause is what dem used to do when dem in JA. mi sure my madda have gas but not as much as she a gwaan like she have when she a belch 200 time fi the day.

</div></div>

you know I have to agree. I wouldnt go as far and say he is ashamed.

These things would make me a little crazy too but it is just at the end of the day I know it isnt too big of a deal cause at that age they are set in them ways, and u have to just allow them.

my mother can belch and wake up the dead and as much as I may scream &quot;jesus mom!&quot; I know that she aint gonna stop any time soon so I grumble dnder my breath but leave it be. cause at least she is still around to get on my last nerve
              And he will slay any Dragon for me <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/inlove1.gif

Comment

My Granny used to say &quot;I'd rather fart and be shame than buss and go lame..
                Open arms to change, but don't let go of your values...

Comment

This is fantastic!!!

Could relate to nearly everything there (except the curlers), and the belch - I thought it was just my mom that did hers so loud!!

But, like the others say - got to love them as moms
                  No change...same as before...

Comment

He should be thankful his mother never beg the stewardess on the flight fi a matches stick fi clean out har aise ...yes mi granny did dat ..while mi was pan a flight wid har back in 05...i could feel myself shrinking into my body

STGC tank gawd yu madda deh yah fi gi yu all dese memories..unoo will have fun on her behalf after she gone
                    <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif</span>

Comment

thinking about it my family is not really a belching farting family...

well my father as of late has gotten non chalant and disgusting about his ways...his latest thing is to let out one earth shaking belch wen him dun eat and seh: Lord be praised, my stomach is raised.

Or him will lean one side and purp den seh rat run pass him foot
                      <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skelli0n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...his latest thing is to let out one earth shaking belch wen him dun eat and seh: Lord be praised, my stomach is raised.

Or him will <span style="font-weight: bold">lean one side</span> and purp den seh rat run pass him foot </div></div>

OMG!! I forgot to mention that when we asked me granny why she had to <span style="font-weight: bold">lean one side and fart</span> she said she didn't want her skirt pleats to be straightened out.

Now to read that your father did that too, makes me wonder, why she gotta lie?
                        <span style="font-weight: bold"> Lookie here you... Take this <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smiley-violent081.gif and go GET A LIFE!!!</span>
                        <span style="font-style: italic">Don't be Jealous of My Very Own Fabuliciousness and Fabulattitude Jamaican in Me <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/blushing2.gif</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nylah</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think STG is truly ashamed of his culture man. I think he is just sharing the story with us like the last time when his mom was here

</div></div>

These things would make me a little crazy too but it is just at the end of the day I know it isnt too big of a deal cause at that age they are set in them ways, and u have to just allow them.

my mother can belch and wake up the dead and as much as I may scream &quot;jesus mom!&quot; I know that she aint gonna stop any time soon so I grumble dnder my breath but leave it be. cause at least she is still around to get on my last nerve

</div></div><span style="font-size: 11pt"> What a disgraceful set a Jamaican eh?? How dem a do them mother so??

for your information
                          She does not do it out of habit. You will soon find out when you get to that stage.

production of Gas is the process of the fermentation of undigested food in the GI tract.
                          As a person's digestive system becomes less efficient, that have difficulty in digesting complex carbs and proteins.
                          As a result they will produce a higher percentage of digestive gas than the more efficient person. Unless it is corrected it has a tendency to increase with age.
                          So older people who have not recognize the digestive inefficiency will belch more and pass gas by pother means more.
                          Did you know that it is the same breakdown in the digestive system,that causes obesity actually cause the excessive production of digestive gasses?

And no they can't avoid it, they can do it more quietly, but not avoid it completely, or even reduce the amount of gas they pass.

They will have to rid the body of it one way or another. </span>
                          Join me as members of the church of LOVE,and let us change the world, one good deed at a time.

Comment

for my information ? yuh mussie nevah get the memo

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dr.Dudd</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nylah</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think STG is truly ashamed of his culture man. I think he is just sharing the story with us like the last time when his mom was here

</div></div>

</div></div><span style="font-size: 11pt"> What a disgraceful set a Jamaican eh?? How dem a do them mother so??

for your information
                            She does not do it out of habit. You will soon find out when you get to that stage.

production of Gas is the process of the fermentation of undigested food in the GI tract.
                            As a person's digestive system becomes less efficient, that have difficulty in digesting complex carbs and proteins.
                            As a result they will produce a higher percentage of digestive gas than the more efficient person. Unless it is corrected it has a tendency to increase with age.
                            So older people who have not recognize the digestive inefficiency will belch more and pass gas by pother means more.
                            Did you know that it is the same breakdown in the digestive system,that causes obesity actually cause the excessive production of digestive gasses?

And no they can't avoid it, they can do it more quietly, but not avoid it completely, or even reduce the amount of gas they pass.

They will have to rid the body of it one way or another. </span> </div></div>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JAmerican Ooman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My Granny used to say &quot;I'd rather fart and be shame than buss and go lame..

</div></div> Ever heard of Tombb Stone in St Elizabeth?? It is rumered that theinscription on the famous smarker said something along that line. a little more morbid though.
                              Join me as members of the church of LOVE,and let us change the world, one good deed at a time.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">for my information ? yuh mussie nevah get the memo

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dr.Dudd</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nylah</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
                                Originally posted by Gen
                                I don't think STG is truly ashamed of his culture man. I think he is just sharing the story with us like the last time when his mom was here

</div></div>

for your information

They will have to rid the body of it one way or another. </span> </div></div>
                                Mi never know you name Nyla too?

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X