Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

MJ Musical Tribute

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MJ Musical Tribute

yeah man, includes the original demo of don't stop...frakking HUGE...
    a noble stroke he lifted high that hung not but swift with tempest fell On Satan's proud crest- no sight nor swift thought, less could his shield such ruin intercept; 10 paces huge he back recoil'd...

Comment

<span style="font-size: 8pt"><span style="font-style: italic">lissen an download ---&gt;&gt;&gt;</span></span> <span style="font-size: 14pt">The Jackson 5 - ABC ALBW</span> OR <span style="font-size: 14pt">The Jackson 5 - ABC TRACKS</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 8pt"><span style="text-decoration: underline">Tracklist</span>:
      1. The Love You Save
      2. One More Chance
      3. ABC
      4. 2-4-6-8
      5. {Come 'Round Here) I'm The One You Need
      6. Don't Know Why I Love You
      7. Never Had A Dream Come True
      8. True Love Can Be Beautiful
      9. La-La (Means I Love You)
      10. I'll Bet You
      11. I Found That Girl
      12. The Young Foilks</span></span>

Comment

thank you so much, chitown.
        Don't believe everything you think.

If ignorance is bliss, why are more people not happy?

Comment

<span style="font-style: italic">boss</span> tribute right here

Fear is the lock, and laughter the key to your heart.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chitown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">fi di craven one <span style="font-style: italic">yuh lucky enoh </span>

Michael Jackson - Dangerous TRACKS </div></div>

why yuh treat mi dis way sistren?

Comment

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">(((bink)))</span></span> <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">(((sistacaf)))</span></span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dahJahPawtTwo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why yuh treat mi dis way sistren? </div></div>
                an fi di one wah nyam awf alla mi tracks dem

<span style="font-style: italic">run gaan...</span>

Comment

well, like amazon, my niece is getting a piece of the cd action - I tell u
                  RIP, mj
                  ''to learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.''
                  Voltaire

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boopie2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dahJahPawtTwo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">suh chitown why yuh haffee mek dem one long file weh yuh cyaan track fah?

</div></div>

If you had a iPod, you'd already have those songs downloaded. </div></div>

i have a ton of mj songs on my ipod but none were downloaded...i just ran off my cd's onto my ipod

Comment

If this video doesn't melt your heart then... then you are cold

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n0SseN-b6UY"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n0SseN-b6UY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>
                      Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness. ~Seneca~

Comment

it did not move and it did not lift me.....
                        What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
                        If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wahalla</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it did not move and it did not lift me..... </div></div>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chitown</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wahalla</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it did not move and it did not lift me..... </div></div>
                            </div></div>

sorry but MJ music is as satisfactory to me as Queen or take that...
                            What nonsense! How can you have a revolution without shooting people ? Lenin 26th October 1917...
                            If Christians go to heaven, I do not want to go to Heaven: Hatuey. 2/02/1512

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jah_yout</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boopie2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dahJahPawtTwo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">suh chitown why yuh haffee mek dem one long file weh yuh cyaan track fah?

</div></div>

If you had a iPod, you'd already have those songs downloaded. </div></div>

i have a ton of mj songs on my ipod but none were downloaded...i just ran off my cd's onto my ipod </div></div>

Well most of his works have been on my iPod since March when I purchased it. Mostly the 80's and 90&quot;s music including Debarge, Freddie Jackson, Earth Wind and Fire, Prince, Luther, etc.

Comment

<span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'"><span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="color: #993300">Fans Make Jackson King of Record Sales</span></span></span>
                                By Ben Sisario

<span style="font-size: 8pt">Reed Saxon/Associated Press</span>
                                <span style="font-style: italic">Michael Jackson backstage at the 26th annual Grammy Awards in 1984.</span>

As expected, Michael Jackson had several of the best-selling albums in the country last week as fans rushed to stores and download services in the days after his death last Thursday.

Three titles by Mr. Jackson each had more than 100,000 sales in the United States in the week that ended Sunday: “Number Ones” sold 108,000, “The Essential Michael Jackson” sold 102,000 and “Thriller” — which was reissued last year in multiple commemorative versions — sold 101,000, according to preliminary sales data from Nielsen SoundScan that was reported by Billboard. (Mr. Jackson’s music is released by divisions of Sony Music Entertainment.) By contrast, the top-selling new album was the Black Eyed Peas‘ “The E.N.D.” (Interscope), with 88,000 copies.

But because of Billboard’s rules, Mr. Jackson’s albums do not qualify for the Billboard 200, its standard albums chart, because they were all released more than 18 months ago. Instead, the Black Eyed Peas album is at No. 1 on the Billboard 200, and Mr. Jackson occupies the top nine slots on the Billboard catalog chart, as either a solo artist or member of the Jackson 5, a record for that chart.

In total, Mr. Jackson sold 415,000 albums in the United States last week, according to the preliminary numbers; final numbers are expected on Wednesday. The week before, he sold only 10,000, and last week’s total is 40 percent more than Mr. Jackson’s entire catalog had sold for the year up to June 21, Billboard reported Tuesday night.

A remarkable 2.6 million songs by Mr. Jackson as a solo act or with the Jackson 5 were downloaded digitally through last Sunday, the standard end of the sales week of the SoundScan tracking service, upon whose numbers Billboard bases its charts. (Downloads for the week before were 48,000.) A total of 58 percent of the sales last week were downloads, and Mr. Jackson has become the first artist to sell more than a million song downloads in a single week.

Many retailers reportedly ran out of available stock of CD’s, and for days after Mr. Jackson’s death his albums occupied most of the top slots on the running music sales charts for iTunes and Amazon.com.

Source
                                Show me your papers.
                                sigpic

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X