Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Live reporting from the scene of Amer Airlines flight 331

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Live reporting from the scene of Amer Airlines flight 331

LOL!
    <span style="font-weight: bold">0ok</span>

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;What good fortune for those in power that people do not think&quot;</span>
    - <span style="font-weight: bold">Adolf Hitler</span>, as quoted by Joachim Fest.

Comment

Re: Live reporting from the scene of Amer Airlines flight 33

You know seh sumting funny when it reach email status. Mi get one cut and paste of dis tread dis morning...

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LinSkinny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know seh sumting funny when it reach email status. Mi get one cut and paste of dis tread dis morning...

</div></div>

it deh pan Facebook to http://www.jamaicans.com/forums/ubbt...45#Post1082345

Comment

Yep got a call just now saying check your email I sent you something really funny.

Check email and saw Wendy stuff replied back you late I got it up front and center from the writer

Gwan troo Wendy, yu large

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LinSkinny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know seh sumting funny when it reach email status. Mi get one cut and paste of dis tread dis morning...

</div></div>

Well dis jus mean sey I have to stap arbirarily poas jokes on the board as many have advised.

My brother sent me it this morning ..I told him I wrote it. A conversation that has happened before.

He asked me why I don't put my name on it when I post it here. I simple told him because my intent is for just the Board readership. They are just jokes I write on the fly to entertain the folks on the site. I am not thinking of it becoming viral when I post (short sightedness I guess).

So now I am getting chewed out from my brother ..which tells me its time for me to find a new way to post thing here if I am going to.

But in the meantime folks ..either way, permission need to be asked to copy and paste anybody's material ..whether itís me or any other writers on the board. Just common courtesy if you will.

Much Love
            <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Comment

You should create a nom-de-plume and use it instead of your real name.
              Join me as members of the church of LOVE,and let us change the world, one good deed at a time.

Comment

excellent job, Wendy mi love how in just a few lines u get a full sense of the character dem. u good.
                <span style="font-style: italic">All Glory to The Hypnotoad!</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dr.Dudd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You should create a <span style="font-weight: bold">nom-de-plume</span> and use it instead of your real name. </div></div>
                  A wah dat yuh call mi Dacta Dudd

Try yuh bes noh come use noh big wod pan mi yaaah ..

<span style="font-style: italic">Run gaan fi di dictianary...</span>

------------------------
                  (((MGee)) Thanks Love.

Comment

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wendilina</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dr.Dudd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You should create a <span style="font-weight: bold">nom-de-plume</span> and use it instead of your real name. </div></div>
                      A wah dat yuh call mi Dacta Dudd

Try yuh bes noh come use noh big wod pan mi yaaah ..

<span style="font-style: italic">Run gaan fi di dictianary...</span>
                      </div></div>

Comment

http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/f6...68/index2.html
                        credit given here

Rhaaatid pan a farrin facebook
                        http://bn-in.facebook.com/notes.php?...19&amp;style=2

Comment

http://www.wheelsjamaicahost.com/whe...6166;topicseen

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diabolical_Tanya</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/f6...68/index2.html
                            credit given here

Rhaaatid pan a farrin facebook
                            http://bn-in.facebook.com/notes.php?...19&amp;style=2

</div></div>

You have got to be Kidding me!!! I doan know if mi fi bi glad or mad (mi having mixed feelings)

Comment

But Wendy nuh long time people a tell you fi protect you work.

Wha wrong with you woman

Comment

Tanya ...you belong to all these sites? How yuh find these trails

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X