Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Earthquake - Image of the fault line image..not comforting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earthquake - Image of the fault line image..not comforting

This image of the faulting in not comforting at all. I am not a scientist but having these lines run through Jamaica and Haiti does not look good. Especially all those lines around Jamaica.

Out of Many One People Online
    http://www.jamaicans.com

Re: Earthquake - Image of the fault line image..not comforting

a dis me did spot pan tv, but me missed what dem was saying, but me ketch de drawing, and me never need no more fe explain dat we in danger~~

Lord, I pray for Jamaica, so much wickedness a gwaan down deh, and the people dem not paying attention to God and living right, and as in Port Royal, dem we get retribution fe dem wicked behaviour, and as in Haiti, de innocent we suffer for the wicked, Father have mercy duh, we pray~~
    “Those who know your name will trust in you, for you LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you” (Psalm 9:10)

Comment

The science has proven that is more powerful than mere superstition.
      <span style="font-weight: bold">0ok</span>

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;What good fortune for those in power that people do not think&quot;</span>
      - <span style="font-weight: bold">Adolf Hitler</span>, as quoted by Joachim Fest.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SistaCtry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a dis me did spot pan tv, but me missed what dem was saying, but me ketch de drawing, and me never need no more fe explain dat we in danger~~

Lord, I pray for Jamaica, so much wickedness a gwaan down deh, and the people dem not paying attention to God and living right, and as in Port Royal, dem we get retribution fe dem wicked behaviour, and as in Haiti, de innocent we suffer for the wicked, Father have mercy duh, we pray~~ </div></div>

Gee can you talk anymore nonsense?
        I wonder what you are in real life....in fact what most of the religious nuts around here are?
        We are living on a fault line.
        The Island like Cayman Islands is totally blanketed by this fault, this has zero to do with how wicked or pious we are and God's so-called retribution.

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;What good fortune for those in power that people do not think&quot;</span>
        - <span style="font-weight: bold">Adolf Hitler</span>, as quoted by Joachim Fest.

Comment

Poor Jamaica! Fault lines on the north coast, south cost and right through the center of the country, it's only a matter of time.
          It's Better to Burn Out Than to Fade Away.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SistaCtry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a dis me did spot pan tv, but me missed what dem was saying, but me ketch de drawing, and me never need no more fe explain dat we in danger~~

Lord, I pray for Jamaica, so much wickedness a gwaan down deh, and the people dem not paying attention to God and living right, and as in Port Royal, dem we get retribution fe dem wicked behaviour, and as in Haiti, de innocent we suffer for the wicked, Father have mercy duh, we pray~~ </div></div>
            save your prayers. do you think if there was a god and he was a forgiving god or a good god that these things would happen?
            Save your energy.
            Im not in denial, I just refuse to see your reality...

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Curmudgeon_Milo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poor Jamaica! Fault lines on the north coast, south cost and right through the center of the country, it's only a matter of time. </div></div>

we ALL are walking on a thin crust of the earths core,,subject to movement and shifting--its called plate tectonics.

we could have an earthquake ANYWHERE
              Im not in denial, I just refuse to see your reality...

Comment

Tuff, me glad me no look pan life like u, and as to me non sense, if u tink its non sense, den massa just skip over it and galang nuh, no disrespect intended, me hold mine, u hold your, but who the baxside u tink u is, fe a tell me say my beliefs is non sense, u naa no sense!

u, ho and natral cant hold unu own opinions and move on, naaa, unu haffe a gwaan like unu so smart, fe unu college diff from odder ppl,

if ppl waan believe in dem christian belief low dem and galang wid unu non sense ways nuh~~

fe unu likkle brain and God brain a nuh one, so go siddown~
                “Those who know your name will trust in you, for you LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you” (Psalm 9:10)

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Curmudgeon_Milo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poor Jamaica! Fault lines on the north coast, south cost and right through the center of the country, it's only a matter of time. </div></div>

The earth's core is made up of fault lines and tectonic plates that shift from time to time. You never know how severe the shifts will be at any given time or when they will shift. I don't believe there is any one country that doesn't have them, because that's how the earth is made up. We just have to ask the dear Lord to keep us safe.

Comment

The strange thing is that the capital of the 3 countries sit on faults.
                    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Xavier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This image of the faulting in not comforting at all. I am not a scientist but having these lines run through Jamaica and Haiti does not look good. Especially all those lines around Jamaica.

</div></div>
                    Join me as members of the church of LOVE,and let us change the world, one good deed at a time.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dr.Dudd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The strange thing is that the capital of the 3 countries sit on faults. </div></div> [/quote]

ohhhhhhh, thats another story~~

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SistaCtry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tuff, me glad me no look pan life like u, and as to me non sense, if u tink its non sense, den massa just skip over it and galang nuh,

u, ho and natral cant hold unu own opinions and move on, naaa, unu haffe a gwaan like unu so smart, fe unu college diff from odder ppl,

if ppl waan believe in dem christian belief low dem and galang wid unu non sense ways nuh~~

fe unu likkle brain and God brain a nuh one, so go siddown~ </div></div>

You are talking more crap. I find it funny that you are talking about skipping over and galaang I have been on this BB for years I have seeing how you and other religious nuts operated.
                        You can say what you will i will answer in a tone and manner that is true to my thoughts, every single time!

Comment

what the hell ever~~

unu come a farrin and a adopt freestyle, well, gi me that same old religion, its good enuff for me~~

Comment

The fault lines have been ther ling before people lived on the Island, and i suppose they will be ther long ago in the future.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Curmudgeon_Milo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poor Jamaica! Fault lines on the north coast, south cost and right through the center of the country, it's only a matter of time. </div></div>
                            Join me as members of the church of LOVE,and let us change the world, one good deed at a time.

Comment

Doc, all this talk bout fault line and plate, a mek nuff ppl nervous ehh??

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X