Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

10 Things you'll miss about AirJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopyoneson
    replied
    Re: 10 Things you'll miss about AirJ

ganja bird had to go... 4 out of 40 years profitable, that is failure on an epic level. Ackee and two finga a banana wid grace fruit puch will not make me hallucinate and pretend Air Jamaica was some magical great space coaster in the sky. They lost me many years ago with thier slackness.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dddm5bQeKvg"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dddm5bQeKvg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Jamaican people unu is sing ting else.....

Leave a comment:

• Magician
    replied

It's either 10 Billion J or 120 Million US.
    I'm sure whichever currency you decide to use, de government will rob you on the exchange rate.

Leave a comment:

• drewhew
    replied

Actually, that's US$1.2 Billion (wid a B!!)

Leave a comment:

• Magician
    replied

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PIkvasUxuio"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PIkvasUxuio" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Leave a comment:

• Magician
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Queen_of_d_A</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    dis nuh rite mi waaan bak wi plane......... </div></div>

If you got $120US (million my dear) and wear green most days then I'm sure
    the most honourable Orrete will entertain your offer.

Leave a comment:

• MarieK
    replied

dis nuh rite mi waaan bak wi plane.........

Leave a comment:

• X
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Magix</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wendilina</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> With all the evolutions one thing stood the test of time and that is our signature DoctorBird on the Tail </div></div>

Yuh seet!
    Mi nuh know what breed a bird CAL flies, but it cyaan compete wid de docta! </div></div>

look like it badda dan di Docta..

Leave a comment:

• Magician
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wendilina</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> With all the evolutions one thing stood the test of time and that is our signature DoctorBird on the Tail </div></div>

Yuh seet!
    Mi nuh know what breed a bird CAL flies, but it cyaan compete wid de docta!

Leave a comment:

• Magician
    replied

(((Twiney an Wendylina)))

Tek bad ting mek joke is much easier wid smaddy else bad ting don't?

Leave a comment:

• twiney
    replied

Yuh know wendy them no fly come where mi deh but mi will miss them ... i remember my first flight with them back in 1996 after a AA experience in 1995 and I had to wonder if the pilot them go different pilot school cause I must be honest of all the airlines I have flown with they have been the best.... and mi torturing mi self since mi put one of them picture as mi desktop background

Leave a comment:

• Wendy
    replied

Twiney who would have thunk dat seeing a pictra of an aircraft would mek yuh feel so hemotional eeh?

Mi always tek such pride ina AirJA wid all its woe..how much odda small island can sey dem have a national airline. Now wi ago loose such a symbol of wi proud nation

Mi sey mi did a write di eulogy and mi jus stap. It was hard to come up wid suitable punch lines. Mi cyan fine any humor in dis loss.

Leave a comment:

• twiney
    replied

Magix u mex mi deh a di people them work with mi yeye them full of water ...

Leave a comment:

• Wendy
    replied

With all the evolutions one thing stood the test of time and that is our signature DoctorBird on the Tail

Leave a comment:

• MsExced
    replied

Wow Magic those are some cool pictures, thanks for posting this

Leave a comment:

• Magician
    replied

Looks like the pilot trying to yank this A340 off the ground in Manchester
    before it ready to fly.
    (2004)

Landing with a splash. AirJ A321 decelarating in Curaçao.
    (2005)

Making a sharp turn in Miami in an A321.
    (2005)

Can't say we bland into this NY winter scenery!
    (2005)

The Atlantic Limousine (A340) departing London.
    (2006)

Landing gear doors still closing as this AirJ A340 departs London's Heathrow.
    (2006)

AirJ A320 burnin' some rubber on arrival at Grand Cayman.
    (2006)

AirJ A340 at London.
    (2006)

The new &quot;economical&quot; paint scheme seen on an A319 in Ft. Lauderdale. Acquired from defunkt SkuBus Airlines, it maintains its sky bus configuration of 156 seats crammed in where 124 fit.
    (2009)

That's all folks!

Leave a comment:

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X