Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

JAMAICANS.COM ANNUAL CALL A THON

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JAMAICANS.COM ANNUAL CALL A THON

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vegas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">spoke wid miss exced. she is very nice too. and for somebody that i dont interact with very often, i am suprised how well the conversation flow. she no dawk like <span style="text-decoration: line-through">twiny</span>a next boardite.

</div></div>

u never tell mi fi call u a cause mi si u complaining in the SB mi say mek mi call har plus we did dont exchange one million email from mawning what else you did have fi chat bout?

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Twiney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vegas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">spoke wid miss exced. she is very nice too. and for somebody that i dont interact with very often, i am suprised how well the conversation flow. she no dawk like <span style="text-decoration: line-through">twiny</span>a next boardite.

</div></div>

u never tell mi fi call u a cause mi si u complaining in the SB mi say mek mi call har plus we did dont exchange one million email from mawning what else you did have fi chat bout?
      </div></div>gwey yuh dawk like midnite
      Your Liberty To Swing Your Fist Ends Just Where My Nose Begins

Comment

Mek sure when mi call you one next time and chat aff you rhatid ears yuh no complain...

Comment

I spoke wid Peasie and

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seveen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how talking to someone you've only &quot;met&quot; on the board seems like talking to an old friend </div></div>

Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out - Jack Buck

Comment

so who a go chat to who today
              Call a Thon is still on
              http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4...sop/Sweets.gif

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vegas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so mi just done chat to dahjah. likkle most him bun dung him house cus him was frying bacon wen mi call and him leff di pat pan stove tank gad fi smoke detector

one love u ere mi rasta fren </div></div>

bettah yuh seh when yuh cawl mi was inna one walmart, dem mightan run wid dat one likkle bettah

was nice talking to you sistren, like talkin tuh mi sistah

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SweetSsop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so who a go chat to who today
                  Call a Thon is still on </div></div>

Mi chat tuh Applepie lass night tuh, mi like har

Comment

Just talk to DahJah. Going for a dip in the Ohio River now to cool off

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peasie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just talk to DahJah. Going for a dip in the Ohio River now to cool off

</div></div>

mi jus bade an haffee tek a puss nap now

Comment

Had a quick call with RichD aka &quot;Rambo&quot; today.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diabolical_Tanya</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I spoke wid Peasie and </div></div>

Oh. And I spoke with Tango as well

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peasie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diabolical_Tanya</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I spoke wid Peasie and </div></div>

Oh. And I spoke with Tango as well

</div></div> Tango

Comment

Out of Many One People Online
                              http://www.jamaicans.com

Comment

Xavier mi was gwen cawl yu but mi nuh like chat to ppl vice mail
                                <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif</span>

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X