Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Kill dis tredd...one more time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kill dis tredd...one more time

<span style="color: #6600CC"><span style="font-weight: bold">grape </span></span>

Comment

mawning Fancy an di ress a unnos, bootiful start to the day.....still dark out but a swear I can see dem critters outline out dey in the woods, the blastid dawg dem outside going mental inna dem dawg house/run, dat mean dem smell dem critters.

Aynway!! a gwine get outta di bed momentarily, flash go brush mi teeth, slink dungstairs go mek a cuppa BM cawfee and plot my day. Home tidey but gwine look mi halloween costume, haf to be a likkle itsibitsy ting, mask, wid a stilleto and some decoration for the front of house and candy for the chirren that stray out my way.

Anyway it gwine to be a bootiful day.....give tanks

btw Fancy yu gwine halloween porty an wat yu wearing?
      Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Comment

BOAL - Skelly an Strommey - do nat welcome mi - mi nevva come fe join de igleniss - I was jus commenting on it!

Comment

still a welcome jazzie wid open arms
          Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Comment

JAZZY!! BOGLE!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Click to reveal.. <input type="button" class="form-button" value="Show me!" onclick="toggle_spoiler(this, 'Yikes, my eyes!', 'Show me!')" /></div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div style="display: none;"></div></div></div>
            <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
            Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
            ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

• MI WIN, MI WIN, MI WIN!!!

I KILLED THE THREAD!!!

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
              Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
              ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

• Kill dis tredd...one more time

Comment

Fancy

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stormmey1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">mawning Fancy an di ress a unnos, bootiful start to the day.....still dark out but a swear I can see dem critters outline out dey in the woods, the blastid dawg dem outside going mental inna dem dawg house/run, dat mean dem smell dem critters.

Aynway!! a gwine get outta di bed momentarily, flash go brush mi teeth, slink dungstairs go mek a cuppa BM cawfee and plot my day. Home tidey but gwine look mi halloween costume, haf to be a likkle itsibitsy ting, mask, wid a stilleto and some decoration for the front of house and candy for the chirren that stray out my way.

Anyway it gwine to be a bootiful day.....give tanks

btw Fancy yu gwine halloween porty an wat yu wearing? </div></div>

hottness mi sey
                    mi nah go nuh pawty

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stormmey1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fancy </div></div>

beg yuh send mi some BM cawfee

Comment

Goodmorning Fancy, Skelly, and all the peeps that step into this post at sometime or the other

Comment

<span style="font-style: italic">Can the Ethiopian change his skin
                          or the leopard its spots?
                          Neither can you do good
                          who are accustomed to doing evil. (Jer 13:23)</span>

Comment

Mawning Stawmmey

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skelly</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

hey Skells

Comment

Middle of the week....wait!! mek a check the date....yes me right Friday soon come

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X