Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

ASWDI Ticker...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Towson State Report

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WeNdY</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

Comment

• LMBO @ Stormey!

So I am going through mail this morning and low an behold there is one email from Stormey's cousin. Gonna post the email with some parts that made me laugh affa Stormey..Sorry Stormey it too good fi kip secret.

-------------------
      <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Enjoyed your book even though it took me a long time to read. If my cousin was more helpful with the translation I would have finished ages ago. <span style="color: #000099">My cousin is XXXXX and I think her board name is storm, she is always raving about jamaicans.com that when we have family reunion everyone usually tells her to shut up we hear enough every day about Jamaicans from her. (laughing)</span>

She said I stole her book (laughing) and then want her to help me with translation. Seriously though, now that am finished I can now return the book to her and let me say I really really enjoyed the book immensely, I will buy the other releases myself will not steal from her again A few of your copies ended up all over Europe with other family members as gifts, so now myself and XXXX doing the translation/try to when we speak with them, when she is not sending us to jamaican dictionary.&lt;==<span style="font-style: italic">lawd a mercy pan unu )</span>

I come on the site periodically and read, cannot understand everything that is said in jest but I try. I have read one of your comic relief/susse and found it hilarious (jojo) help me understand some of the Susse, <span style="color: #000099">also we think her patois stinks (laughing) but she thinks it is the real deal (laughing again)</span>

Wish you well with your writing, I think you have the gift to make people laugh no matter what their origin.</div></div>
      <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Comment

• Re: LMBO @ Stormey!

Comment

Mi jus come back fi laff again A di part weh shi seh Stormey patwa stink an shi tink it all dat mek mi dead waaaiiiii Dont we all know

<span style="font-style: italic">**Look ova mi shoulda fi Vegas**</span>
          <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Comment

so a nuh we (ja.commers) tek stormey fi pappy show. poor soul. dung to har owna non ja peeps can tell she no have a clue

BTW wendy mi did haffi look good fi mek u out inn the group pics above. yuh look like one a di students and u change di hair pan mi.
            Your Liberty To Swing Your Fist Ends Just Where My Nose Begins

Comment

Wendy tek dis me lose offa u bigtime!! before u tell dat gyal to walk off u a help her laugh afta mi . I sign on and juss a stroll through and see me name me think a next suss run go in there and si wey she sey....

just think about it.....I am the member here and u taking sides wid my cousin after she capture my book from family gettogedder @ Christmas and then u come poas on boardlane wey shi sey

Well I am waiting on her to come back a mi house mek a give her one of this and wait until your next book come out .....she gwine want me to translate again for her.....when you say steal my book I know exactly which cousin it is. My patwa betta dan all of dem own...... cause dem always want me to translate stuff from your book for them and on ja.com....set a popdungshow dem.

Wait until your next Suss and she call me from Vancouver or dem adda one dem call from Sweden ask what it mean a gwine give dem dialtone.....brite

Cannot believe I give them copies of your book at christmas and dem end up a chat mi the one likkle time she go jamaica that doan qualify har to reach the conclusion that my patwa stink...
              Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">set a popdungshow dem.</div></div>

Waaaaaie a ded mi mumma

Comment

poppyshow see highlighted in your post

hush yah stormmey

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stormmey1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wendy tek dis me lose offa u bigtime!! before u tell dat gyal to walk off u a help her laugh afta mi . I sign on and juss a stroll through and see me name me think a next suss run go in there and si wey she sey....

just think about it.....I am the member here and u taking sides wid my cousin after she capture my book from family gettogedder @ Christmas and then u come poas on boardlane wey shi sey

Well I am waiting on her to come back a mi house mek a give her one of this and wait until your next book come out .....she gwine want me to translate again for her.....when you say steal my book I know exactly which cousin it is. My patwa betta dan all of dem own...... cause dem always want me to translate stuff from your book for them and on ja.com....set a <span style="font-weight: bold">popdungshow</span> dem.

Wait until your next Suss and she call me from Vancouver or dem adda one dem call from Sweden ask what it mean a gwine give dem dialtone.....brite

Cannot believe I give them copies of your book at christmas and dem end up a chat mi the one likkle time she go jamaica that doan qualify har to reach the conclusion that my patwa stink... </div></div>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WeNdY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So I am going through mail this morning and low an behold there is one email from Stormey's cousin. Gonna post the email with some parts that made me laugh affa Stormey..Sorry Stormey it too good fi kip secret.

-------------------
                    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Enjoyed your book even though it took me a long time to read. If my cousin was more helpful with the translation I would have finished ages ago. <span style="color: #000099">My cousin is XXXXX and I think her board name is storm, she is always raving about jamaicans.com that when we have family reunion everyone usually tells her to shut up we hear enough every day about Jamaicans from her. (laughing)</span>

She said I stole her book (laughing) and then want her to help me with translation. Seriously though, now that am finished I can now return the book to her and let me say I really really enjoyed the book immensely, I will buy the other releases myself will not steal from her again A few of your copies ended up all over Europe with other family members as gifts, so now myself and XXXX doing the translation/try to when we speak with them, when she is not sending us to jamaican dictionary.&lt;==<span style="font-style: italic">lawd a mercy pan unu )</span>

I come on the site periodically and read, cannot understand everything that is said in jest but I try. <span style="font-weight: bold">I have read one of your comic relief/susse and found it hilarious (jojo) help me understand some of the Susse,</span> <span style="color: #000099">also we think her patois stinks (laughing) but she thinks it is the real deal (laughing again)</span>

Wish you well with your writing, I think you have the gift to make people laugh no matter what their origin.</div></div>
                    </div></div>

The above bolded.....where she says jojo help her with the translation (jojo that's me) if my patwa stink so much why she ask me to translate....she gwine call me again to ask what something mean on ja.com....am waiting ungrateful wench
                    Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Comment

papdungshow to neckback. lawd mi waan peepee

Comment

Is what jojo mean?

Gen!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peasie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is what jojo mean?

Gen! </div></div>

its the shorten version on stormey keep up man mine mi haffi pan dung fi yuh show.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diabolical_Tanya</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">set a popdungshow dem.</div></div>

Waaaaaie a ded mi mumma </div></div>

someone had corrected me in the SB.....forget who....but dung a jamaica dem chat so fass dat when dem sey something it always sound different to me.....when I ask what dem sey.....dem sey nevvamine jojo is juss a jamaican saying....because they cannot explain.....so I usually end up saying what it sounded to me originally.

Comment

really wat it means is a &quot;puppet show&quot; and we say pappy show...dont know how we get puppet to become pappy but a so it go. when my lil niece was about 2 or 3 she would say wat a cocky show

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peasie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is what jojo mean?

Gen! </div></div>

Pz.....jojo is a shorten version of my real name....wey u a bout

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X