Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

ASWDI Ticker...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Florida here I come

Comment

• Wonderfous time in FL

Had a great time in Florida. Hooked up with some friends and caught up on the good old days. The event included a reading of ASWDI and I could not imagine that all 50 books I brought with me would be gone. I had to take “IOU” orders. I am thankful for the support they gave....especially to those who are already working to have me come back to showcase the book for other events planned in Florida.

Fun times. A few pics to share below

Met for Dinner Friday night

<span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Comment

• Re: Wonderfous time in FL

Saturday First Reading ... (I did two for the day)

dem a DWL

Comment

Signing books before big dinner

Comment

Saying goodbye

Comment

Good going Wendy.....it looked like a fun day for all.....
              Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Comment

Thanks Stormmey ..more like a fun weekend. I was busy from Friday ti Sunday marning

I wish I could have a repeat of this weekend. I was surrounded by plenty, not so righted people Good times!

Comment

Ahmm...Wendy, mi Neva know seh yu was writing book much less know seh di book finish much less know seh yu do book signing much less know seh yu do book signing at mi alma maaaata msu. Kmt. Yu cooulden jook mi inna mi side an tell mi? Kmt cho

Mi waan vex but since yu a celebrity, mi wi jus bex wid SistaCtry instead

Congrats mi dear. I am quite habviously late but surely not surprised by this. Yu a dappa fram mawnin!

Comment

Pardon mi mannas Porty

Well mi neva know seh mi a write book eida mi dear.. All of a sudden wan sinting jus drap inna mi lap soh - Braps! an it have mi name pan it.

Joke aside, mi get dis book ting done seka di presha some folks did put mi unda. Mi glad mi tek on di challenge cause dis ting really a change mi life Mek sure yuh get your copy from mi website. Is onlge ONE LEF!

Thanks for the well wishes..

Comment

• ASWDI featured

Man I tell you, I have &quot;met&quot; some people that are just tremendously supportive of ASWDI that words cannot express my gratitude.

Was on FB and saw an article that Oliver Samuels announces he is master of ceremony at event in New York to celebrate Jamaica 50th independence in 2011.. but the image on the article was the cover of ASWDI .

Can you imagine my freeking surprise?!! I clicked on the article and low an behold the book is featured on the Jamaican Anniversary Website on the bottom left as a great read.

The owner of the website contacted me minutes later to alert me that he will from time to time feature an article and use the book cover as the image. He wanted to know if I was Ok with that. WOW. I am in awe.

I don't even know who this person is...all I know is he read the book and sent a FB friend request months ago. This is truly amazing.

Comment

• Mi Certificate Landed

ASWDI is officially copyrighted in the US Library of Congress.

With this official Stamp, anyone who reproduces the book in any manner without permission is liable.

Peasie, yuh can tap treaten mi now seh yuh ago set up shap a Cuba wid mi book dem. Mi have ammunition fi yuh backside now

Comment

• Re: Mi Certificate Landed

Wendiloo me glad fee u so still.....me gladis bag buss memmba sez me an u is big time fren when u get rich an famous
                          Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Comment

take your bow wendyloo, u deserve it!! job well done~~
                            “Those who know your name will trust in you, for you LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you” (Psalm 9:10)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X