Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

ASWDI Ticker...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ASWDI Gone Electronic!

LOL.. That's a good question Kia. Not quite. Now that I have the template set for converting the book to e-readers the time it takes to get to Nook and Kindle will be shorter.

There is so much to do by the time the paperback is published but I say by the end of January we can get it ready for e-readers
    <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Comment

• Capping off the 2011 Journey

What a way to cap off this year. It was 9 am this morning when my phone rang and on the other line was Sangster book store. They had good and bad news for me. So naturally I wanted to hear the good news first.

The good news is A SOH WI DO IT is in A<span style="font-weight: bold">LL Montego Bay locations as on Monday, Nov 14th. </span>The books are now on the shelves at stores in: James Street and King Street , Montego Bay, St. James

The bad news is it would take them a few more days to stock the other stores. The plan is to get the other books to: <span style="font-weight: bold"> Sovereign Centre, Portmore Town Centre, New Kingston and Spanish Town by Monday Nov 28th</span>

My Gosh this is a long time coming…but it was worth the headache. I am hoping to one day expand outside of Sangsters But wan day at a time.. noh soh?

Comment

• Re: Capping off the 2011 Journey

Congrats &quot;A Soh Yu Do It&quot;

Comment

<span style="font-size: 20pt">FINALLY</span>

Comment

congrats wendy pendy
            <span style="font-style: italic">Can the Ethiopian change his skin
            or the leopard its spots?
            Neither can you do good
            who are accustomed to doing evil. (Jer 13:23)</span>

Comment

Thanks Ladies...

Peasie ..Finally is an understatement

Comment

Cngrats Wendy

Hopefully it will reach the New Kingston location soon so I can forward the Jamaican posse/family there. They not into the ordering online thing dem sey....mussiawait pon mi to awda it fee dem
                Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Comment

• ASWDI storms Jamaica

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrsStormmey1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cngrats Wendy

Hopefully it will reach the New Kingston location soon so I can forward the Jamaican posse/family there. They not into the ordering online thing dem sey....mussiawait pon mi to awda it fee dem </div></div>

Hey Stormmey,

Your wish is my command ... Sangsters have now stocked ALL outlets in Jamaica.

As of Friday Nov 18, 2011, ASWDI is at: Both locations in <span style="font-weight: bold">Montego Bay.</span> In Kingston: <span style="font-weight: bold">Sovereign Centre, Liguanea Plaza, New Kingston, Constant Spring</span> and St. Catherine: <span style="font-weight: bold">Portmore Town Centre, Spanish Town</span>

From what I heard from people back home, as yuh walk into the store it lick yuh right in your face. They gave the book a store front display soh yuh doan even have to ask fi it.. Just walk in and dere it is. Dat was so nice of dem

All - If you know family and friends in Jamaica who would like to purchase a copy, they can visit a store conveniently located near their home.

Much Love

Comment

• Re: ASWDI storms Jamaica

good to know Wendy,

I just paste the above in a link to my sister. I know she will forward the message to my brother. Jamaican granmama says....WONE A WI HOAN A GWAN WID TINGS A FARRIN....A SO WI LIVE AND LARGESS
                    Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Comment

• Re: ASWDI storms Jamaica

Gotto to love grand parents ..dem have such a way with words

Gi unu joke,

Met a lady over the weekend that told me she sent a book to her daughter in Jamaica an shi call har an ask her if shi like di book .. har daughta seh shi done it inna wan day cause shi cudden put it down.. shi gi to har next door nieghbour fi read .. when shi tek a stock di whole neighborhood a read affa di wan book fram door to door That is sooooo Jamaican

Comment

• THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Hi Guys,
                        As Thanksgiving approaches, I wanted to take this opportunity to close out the “Ticker” with a big thank you to all of you that have walked this one year journey with me. I am extremely grateful to have been enriched by all the support and words of encouragement that I received from so many of you.

<span style="font-weight: bold">YES YOU TOO LURKERS!! </span>I am amazed at how many times I am out and about promoting my book or at an event when someone walks up to me and say: “Are you Wendy?” Then the individuals admit that they lurk and read a lot on Jamaicans.com. I appreciate you too.

I could not have had the year I have had without direct and indirect help from the Jamaicans.com mad people dem. I know it is dangerous to name names but here I feel compelled to single out those who have lent support in their own way - big and small. (*** Forgive me if I forget anyone )

- Kia and Peasie … I am speechless!! Nuff said
                        - Bandana, Sister Cntry, Vegas, CeaBee
                        - Sandif, Mgee, Seveen, Skelly, Tanya, Ms Exced
                        - Sweets, Compray, SamChabs, SistaD, Nanook
                        - Quodlibet, RichD, Natral, Plexxy, King Dahjah, Magix, Q3210, Xavier
                        - Mrs_Amidis (RIP my Love)
                        - Jamaica Dreaming, Tulip, Stormmey, Laurel, Sistacaf

<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="font-weight: bold">HAPPY THANKS GIVING ALL!</span></span></span>

Comment

• Re: THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Thank you for a great book.
                          Out of Many One People Online
                          http://www.jamaicans.com

Comment

Wendy to echo Mr. Xavier thanks for a great book a good read that also kept me in stitches. Elin ask me to say thanks also.....she is one of the lurkers.

Comment

<span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I don’t believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
                              That’s not right. That’s not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
                              ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

good job wendy!

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X