Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

ASWDI Ticker...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wendy
    replied
    Re: Back to School Again

Please please come do dis wan .. Would love to expose the students to smaddy else weh work wid di book. Maybe yuh wi inspire a few a dem wid yuh<span style="text-decoration: line-through"> charm </span>mad self

BTW - Yuh cyaan do Bowie? Dat wan is next week at 5 PM (I think that is the time they gave me) But truly having you at any one would be great

Leave a comment:

• Peasie
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WeNdY_PeNdY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And this by far is the school I wanted to score the most. -- HOWARD UNIVERSITY!!

Will be performing for their Caribbean Students tentatively on <span style="font-weight: bold">NOV 4TH.</span>
    Soooo excited about getting into Howard </div></div>

And I can do this one

Gwaan choo Wendy

Leave a comment:

• Peasie
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WeNdY_PeNdY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    So I will be back at Bowie State tentatively on <span style="font-weight: bold">OCT 14TH.</span> (Peasie can you make it? ) </div></div>
    <span style="font-weight: bold">mid afternoon??</span>

Leave a comment:

• Tulip
    replied

Go head Wendy! I feel like a missed a month worth of thread.

Leave a comment:

• Wendy
    replied

It is??? Kool Frenchie

They have a large Jamaican population so I cannot contain my eagerness to get there.
    Yuh waan mi hail up anybady fi yuh

Leave a comment:

• FrenchTickla
    replied

howard is mi alma mater. break a leg wendy!

Leave a comment:

• Wendy
    replied
    Back to School Again

I have been summoned back to school again

Received email from Bowie State Univ who is requesting a repeat show.
    Primarily they say because the turn out at the last event was not as expected. The other CSA members who were absent, heard about the last reading and has asked their President to have me come back. Very happy to do so

So I will be back at Bowie State tentatively on <span style="font-weight: bold">OCT 14TH.</span> (Peasie can you make it? )

And this by far is the school I wanted to score the most. -- HOWARD UNIVERSITY!!

Will be performing for their Caribbean Students tentatively on <span style="font-weight: bold">NOV 4TH.</span>
    Soooo excited about getting into Howard

Leave a comment:

• Wendy
    replied
    Re: Pep Talk TV Pre-taping Sat Aug 20th

If you guys are interested you can view the first of 4 episodes that was taped back in early Aug. It is sorta long ....this is taping of the Queens Sandra and Stefanie

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rfq2gUkxTYU&amp;feature=player_profilepage"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rfq2gUkxTYU&amp;feature=player_profilepage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Leave a comment:

• Wendy
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SistahD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(((Wendy)))) such lovely stories to share! It is great seeing you finally grasp the ring! (a<span style="font-weight: bold">nd see all the fun you having in the process in spite of a few obstacles)</span>

</div></div>

Yeah ..whole heaps a fun!! I always go into every situation nervous as heck...not knowing what to expect and come out richer in experience. It's been a fun ride and meeting some very interesting people along the way is extra topping. Blessings SistaD

Leave a comment:

• Wendy
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kia</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So I was explaining what strategy I used and was giving a shout out to PEASIE and KIA. Ooppppppsss</div></div>

Lawd Wendy Sorry I missed u last weekend but it looks like I have a few more trips in ur hood over the next few weeks so will hookup den.

Looks like u had an awesome time You a gwan wid tings!!
    </div></div>

Yeah Sorry I missed you and if I had known it was going to be a lot of people taping I could have made it .. Did not get called to the set until 5 pm \o/

But yes.. we have to link and celebrate another milestone! Can't tank unu enuff!!

Leave a comment:

• SistahD
    replied

(((Wendy)))) such lovely stories to share! It is great seeing you finally grasp the ring! (and see all the fun you having in the process in spite of a few obstacles)

Leave a comment:

• kia027
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So I was explaining what strategy I used and was giving a shout out to PEASIE and KIA. Ooppppppsss</div></div>

Lawd Wendy Sorry I missed u last weekend but it looks like I have a few more trips in ur hood over the next few weeks so will hookup den.

Looks like u had an awesome time You a gwan wid tings!!

Leave a comment:

• sistactry
    replied

seriously, i know you felt encouraged and full of pride, being around those power house women,

i luvvvvvv to see a woman full of vigor and intelligence, but u mostly see that in older women, respeck

Leave a comment:

• sistactry
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wendy
    replied

Yuh good as gole Cnry

She is in the food service business. She has a catering business

Leave a comment:

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X