Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

ASWDI Ticker...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I HAVE A DATE - ASWDI Ticker

Felicitationes por tu vendes de libres a Morgan State Wendy

<span style="font-style: italic">since Wendy cuban mi know seh she undastan dis </span>
    If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
    We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

I do not understand &quot;skin puppalick&quot; nar dat string a badowd yuh telling mi Kia

SAL @ &quot;skin puppalick&quot; Stromey can gi mi some joke

Anyway thanks guys...I appreciate di graciousness of Morgan State.
      <span style="font-weight: bold"> Click HERE 4 Info.. </span>

Comment

Miss Wendy Skin puppalick = excitement a so.....me hear it a jamaica but mebbe me nevva hear correct dem talk so fass sometime and when me ask dem to repeat dem ask me if me deaf....dis a mi jamaican sister and brother and jamaican granmama.....brite
        Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Comment

Mazel tov!

<span style="font-style: italic">A nod to Wendy's Jewish roots </span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stormmey1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Miss Wendy Skin puppalick = excitement a so.....me hear it a jamaica but mebbe me nevva hear correct dem talk so fass sometime and when me ask dem to repeat dem ask me if me deaf....dis a mi jamaican sister and brother and jamaican granmama.....brite </div></div>

Mek mi spare yuh fram people like Skelly and Vegas. You having a half-way-three moment again

Wi <span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">KIN</span> </span> puppalick not SKIN it

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peasie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mazel tov!

<span style="font-style: italic">A nod to Wendy's Jewish roots </span>

</div></div>

Hope the trip's going well so far P .. BTW I sent that lady u suggested an email and she totally didn't get what I was trying to do She led me down the wrong path...but at least she responded Making another attempt \o/

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stormmey1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wendy me excited fee u tu....skin pupperlicks </div></div>

dear Gad help dis likkle jafakan
                Your Liberty To Swing Your Fist Ends Just Where My Nose Begins

Comment

happy fi u miss Wendy

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vegas</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stormmey1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wendy me excited fee u tu....skin pupperlicks </div></div>

dear Gad help dis likkle jafakan </div></div>

Your belief don't make you a better person, your behaviour does. Love is what we were born with, fear is what we learn.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stormmey1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vegas</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stormmey1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wendy me excited fee u tu....skin pupperlicks </div></div>

dear Gad help dis likkle jafakan </div></div>

</div></div>

yuh muss mine weh u a chat say cus dem deh breeda a skin out talk sound a little perverted.

and while i am at it....u been driving me crazy wid this scotch bonnie pepper thing. its not bonnie its bonnet

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vegas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">..u been driving me crazy wid this scotch bonnie pepper thing. its not bonnie its bonnet </div></div> yuh finish vent ?
                        When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

BOADWL Jesas gad mi head a hat mi

Stormey mi know shi ws gwine come at yuh

Hush Stormey.. Dats right bax har dung wid di belly

<span style="font-style: italic">Mi a dead to reetid </span>

Comment

Congradulations Wendy with the ever so loverly hair,face, and smile.

Now, how can I buy My Copy? Website please?

alla beggy beggy ??? Wha do unno???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WeNdY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a date with Morgan

<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Morgan State University, Baltimore, MD
                            Has invited me to do a signing and reading for the Caribbean Students
                            February 17th at 4- 5pm
                            </span>
                            </span>
                            I am soooo excited!!
                            </div></div>
                            I Love living life to the fullest. Life is to short, make the most of it. Praise Jah is #1 everyday :~)

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tishamae</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congradulations Wendy with the ever so loverly hair,face, and smile.

Now, how can I buy My Copy? Website please?

alla beggy beggy ??? Wha do unno???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WeNdY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a date with Morgan

<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Morgan State University, Baltimore, MD
                              Has invited me to do a signing and reading for the Caribbean Students
                              February 17th at 4- 5pm
                              </span>
                              </span>
                              I am soooo excited!!
                              </div></div> </div></div>

Tishamae you can buy it here

http://www.ackeepodpublishing.com/
                              If you don't fight for what you deserve, you deserve what you get.
                              We are > Fossil Fuels --- Bill McKibben 350.org

Comment

Much Thanks Kia
                                I Love living life to the fullest. Life is to short, make the most of it. Praise Jah is #1 everyday :~)

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X