Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

ASWDI Ticker...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kia027
    replied
    Re: Mi Certificate Landed

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WeNdY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ASWDI is officially copyrighted in the US Library of Congress.

With this official Stamp, anyone who reproduces the book in any manner without permission is liable.

Peasie, yuh can tap treaten mi now seh yuh ago set up shap a Cuba wid mi book dem. Mi have ammunition fi yuh backside now
    </div></div>

Year born : 1825 mi noh know y u cova dat up

Leave a comment:

• Wendy
    replied
    ASWI Breaking News

After months and months of fustration with the US based wholesaler for Sangsters bookstore, I have decided to by pass them to get ASWDI to JA via another route.

Been on the phone with Sangsters Managers since early this summer trying to get the book to the Jamaican market. After coming up with a grand plan that we think will work for us both, the Sangters Bookstore folks are planning tohave ASWDI in the stores by MID SEPTEMBER!!

I need to sign all the necessary agreements which should happen by the end of this month and we can then move forward to have the first shipment to JA. The good news is that, ASWDI will be in the entire Sangsters network in JA , i.e all locations. Thank you all for hanging in there with me (especially you folks in JA). And thank you all who have offered help and/or a prayer.

In other news, <span style="font-weight: bold">ASWDI will be coming to a Kindle and a Nook near you soon.</span>

I am truly GRATEFUL! Much Love!

Leave a comment:

• Wendy
    replied
    Re: JNA 49yh Anniv Celebrations

<span style="font-weight: bold">WHEEELL SELECTA!! PULL UP!!</span>

Drap foot! Goh deh bway!

Leave a comment:

• Wendy
    replied

Dancing time ..Music was good ..naah tell noh lie

Leave a comment:

• Wendy
    replied

Fi real Peasie He has to be one of the most active member of the JA community cause im deh every weh. LOL

----------------------------
    Jamaica in cake form

Mi figet fi tek pictra a di entrée but di Cheese cake was so dam good

Leave a comment:

• Peasie
    replied

im a stawk yuh!

Jamaican Embassy ... here we come!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WeNdY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love this man.. <span style="font-weight: bold">im seem to be every where I am</span>. Nice professor at John Hopkins University. <span style="font-weight: bold">He was urging me to get me a reading at the Jamaican embassy. Not a bad idea.</span>

</div></div>

Leave a comment:

• Wendy
    replied
    Re: JNA 49th Anniv Celebrations

Soon come again ....

Leave a comment:

• Wendy
    replied

Famous folks

DC’s channel 7 Maureen Bunyan. This woman is 67 years old

Leave a comment:

• Wendy
    replied

JNA President and Master of Ceremony

I was up for my reading..Nervous as hell but went off without a hitch!! Nuff drap an roll dead wid laugh. A soh wi do it!

Leave a comment:

• Wendy
    replied

Folks from the Jamaica Tourist board

Creative Jamaican Dolls on display. Had to get one

Leave a comment:

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X