Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

ASWDI Ticker...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wendy
    replied
    Re: THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Thanks again all... Hope you all had a splendid weekend

Magic - mi a come man! A dem kina pressure yah mek mi toe-nail hurt mi enoh
    Mi run into a lickle snafu but it a come ... stay tuned

I am closing the ticker and thanks for all the support and wonderful ideas you all gave me.
    Much Luv

Leave a comment:

• Magician
    replied

Big up yuhself WeNdY!

It look seh yuh a cockup yuh foot an lounging on yuh laurels!
    Wish pawt di sequel deh? Afta is how long it start write and
    ASIG nuh de pan mi shelf. Not to mention ASDTS that shoulda
    start write from now!

Leave a comment:

• FrenchTickla
    replied

good job wendy!

Leave a comment:

• Bandana
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Stormmey
    replied

Wendy to echo Mr. Xavier thanks for a great book a good read that also kept me in stitches. Elin ask me to say thanks also.....she is one of the lurkers.

Leave a comment:

• Xavier
    replied

Thank you for a great book.

Leave a comment:

• Wendy
    replied
    THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Hi Guys,
    As Thanksgiving approaches, I wanted to take this opportunity to close out the “Ticker” with a big thank you to all of you that have walked this one year journey with me. I am extremely grateful to have been enriched by all the support and words of encouragement that I received from so many of you.

<span style="font-weight: bold">YES YOU TOO LURKERS!! </span>I am amazed at how many times I am out and about promoting my book or at an event when someone walks up to me and say: “Are you Wendy?” Then the individuals admit that they lurk and read a lot on Jamaicans.com. I appreciate you too.

I could not have had the year I have had without direct and indirect help from the Jamaicans.com mad people dem. I know it is dangerous to name names but here I feel compelled to single out those who have lent support in their own way - big and small. (*** Forgive me if I forget anyone )

- Kia and Peasie … I am speechless!! Nuff said
    - Bandana, Sister Cntry, Vegas, CeaBee
    - Sandif, Mgee, Seveen, Skelly, Tanya, Ms Exced
    - Sweets, Compray, SamChabs, SistaD, Nanook
    - Quodlibet, RichD, Natral, Plexxy, King Dahjah, Magix, Q3210, Xavier
    - Mrs_Amidis (RIP my Love)
    - Jamaica Dreaming, Tulip, Stormmey, Laurel, Sistacaf

<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="font-weight: bold">HAPPY THANKS GIVING ALL!</span></span></span>

Leave a comment:

• Wendy
    replied
    Re: ASWDI storms Jamaica

Gotto to love grand parents ..dem have such a way with words

Gi unu joke,

Met a lady over the weekend that told me she sent a book to her daughter in Jamaica an shi call har an ask her if shi like di book .. har daughta seh shi done it inna wan day cause shi cudden put it down.. shi gi to har next door nieghbour fi read .. when shi tek a stock di whole neighborhood a read affa di wan book fram door to door That is sooooo Jamaican

Leave a comment:

• Stormmey
    replied
    Re: ASWDI storms Jamaica

good to know Wendy,

I just paste the above in a link to my sister. I know she will forward the message to my brother. Jamaican granmama says....WONE A WI HOAN A GWAN WID TINGS A FARRIN....A SO WI LIVE AND LARGESS

Leave a comment:

• Wendy
    replied
    ASWDI storms Jamaica

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrsStormmey1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cngrats Wendy

Hopefully it will reach the New Kingston location soon so I can forward the Jamaican posse/family there. They not into the ordering online thing dem sey....mussiawait pon mi to awda it fee dem </div></div>

Hey Stormmey,

Your wish is my command ... Sangsters have now stocked ALL outlets in Jamaica.

As of Friday Nov 18, 2011, ASWDI is at: Both locations in <span style="font-weight: bold">Montego Bay.</span> In Kingston: <span style="font-weight: bold">Sovereign Centre, Liguanea Plaza, New Kingston, Constant Spring</span> and St. Catherine: <span style="font-weight: bold">Portmore Town Centre, Spanish Town</span>

From what I heard from people back home, as yuh walk into the store it lick yuh right in your face. They gave the book a store front display soh yuh doan even have to ask fi it.. Just walk in and dere it is. Dat was so nice of dem

All - If you know family and friends in Jamaica who would like to purchase a copy, they can visit a store conveniently located near their home.

Much Love

Leave a comment:

• Stormmey
    replied
    Re: Capping off the 2011 Journey

Cngrats Wendy

Hopefully it will reach the New Kingston location soon so I can forward the Jamaican posse/family there. They not into the ordering online thing dem sey....mussiawait pon mi to awda it fee dem

Leave a comment:

• Wendy
    replied

Thanks Ladies...

Peasie ..Finally is an understatement

Leave a comment:

• Skelly
    replied

congrats wendy pendy

Leave a comment:

• Peasie
    replied

<span style="font-size: 20pt">FINALLY</span>

Leave a comment:

• MsExced
    replied

Congrats &quot;A Soh Yu Do It&quot;

Leave a comment:

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X