Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

JAMAICANS.COM ANNUAL CALL-A-THON 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JAMAICANS.COM ANNUAL CALL-A-THON 2007

Yes today is the day
    Pick up the phone and call someone in our Jamaicans.com fambly... And NOT someone who you areddy talk to everyday.

All phone numbers must be exchanged via PM..

After you call someone please come and share a little of what you talked about and a lot about that person that you found interesting
    [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img]
    Let the Talking Begins

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img]
    http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4...sop/Sweets.gif

Re: JAMAICANS.COM ANNUAL CALL-A-THON 2007

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/breakdance.gif[/img]
    "Faith Is Taking the First Step,
    Even When You Don't See the
    Whole Staircase."
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I called Sweetssop last night. I asked her to hold and she hung up on me. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]
      I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had absolutely no other place to go. -- Abraham Lincoln

Comment

SO far I have spoken to Delware...delightful
        IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

I talked to my momma Marilyn and Sweetssop!!! Very, Very, nice people.!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]
          Live life to the fullest....

Comment

Unfortunately, SS picked the wrong day for this callathon [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]

me going to get mi hair fixed- babylon styley and then when the children are home later, is like the world coming to an end, if I dare go on the phone, when they're around, and then they want to talk to the person on the line.

I will probably catch up with most folks on Monday morning. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Compry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I called Sweetssop last night. I asked her to hold and she hung up on me. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img] </div></div>
              Ie look like a sey u cyaan read
              mi noh tel you sey the call-a-thon starts today
              nat yessiday
              plus u put mi pon hole and neva come back
              plus mi neva h a nottin fe hole on pan

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coolbeans</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unfortunately, SS picked the wrong day for this callathon [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]

me going to get mi hair fixed- babylon styley and then when the children are home later, is like the world coming to an end, if I dare go on the phone, when they're around, and then they want to talk to the person on the line.

I will probably catch up with most folks on Monday morning. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

</div></div>
                u miss Beanus chose de wrang day fe to tittyvaite
                the call-a-thon is lass the last Friday in February

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: delawaregrl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I talked to my momma Marilyn and Sweetssop!!! Very, Very, nice people.!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img] </div></div>
                  Dgirl it was a pleasure talking to you

Comment

I just had a LOVELY conversation with Ms Exced!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

Derek a wha kinna bandooloo numba dat you pm mi wid
                      twice as a matta fack

Comment

I just had a great conversation with Marilyn, yeaaaaaaa!

Comment

I just talked to Derek [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/discosmilie.gif[/img]

Comment

<span style="color: #3333FF">Is that really his number posted there? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

SweetSsop, how you so caught up with the call-a-thon that you forgot to post the morning thread? Now I can't be sure what today is because there's no thread announcing it. </span>

Comment

mawnin Blu
                              mi noh figet
                              mi did jus tink sey the call a thon thread was good enuff

anyways Happy Friday
                              TGIF

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X