Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

JAMAICANS.COM ANNUAL CALL-A-THON 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: JAMAICANS.COM ANNUAL CALL-A-THON 2007

well mi gwine break di rules of di call-a-thon ahn mi gwine call rich during mi next vacation cah is banker hours im keep [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif[/img]

so rich expec mi call one June 19th [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] ahn nuh boddah act like you not inna di office cah is a tight window mi have as mi leavin fah yaad 6/23. you undastan?
    Hurt people, hurt people.

Comment

ILP, i have august 25th open...I'll be waiting for your call [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
      “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] mi have june 21 open suh unnu call mi...juss before summer start [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
        “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: iluvportland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well mi gwine break di rules of di call-a-thon ahn mi gwine call rich during mi next vacation cah is banker hours im keep [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif[/img]

so rich expec mi call one June 19th [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] ahn nuh boddah act like you not inna di office cah is a tight window mi have as mi leavin fah yaad 6/23. you undastan? </div></div>

is when yuh did try call mi? not before 10 i hope[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

ok mi mark the 19th on my calendar.[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]
          When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Geneva</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] mi have june 21 open suh unnu call mi...juss before summer start [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] </div></div> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif[/img]
            When its hot in the jungle of peace I go swimming in the ocean of love.....

Comment

dis still a gwan and mi did want call smaddy yu nuh but mi nu kno who yet [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]
              &quot;Faith Is Taking the First Step,
              Even When You Don't See the
              Whole Staircase.&quot;
              - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

well a tink is time we close dos one and put it away for safe keeping
                Thanks to all who took part
                and tho those of you who did not get the chance we will catch you next time
                Merci!!!!
                http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4...sop/Sweets.gif

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X