Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

QUIZ OF THE MONTH (Easy) - May Answers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUIZ OF THE MONTH (Easy) - May Answers

This is a new feature that we are introducing. The Quizzes will contain questions from a broad variety of subject matters pertaining to Jamaica. The quizzes will be ranked by thier degree of difficulty:

EASY - designed for new visitors to Jamaica, it will allow visitors to gain new knowledge about out beautiful country.

MEDIUM - Repeat visitors as well as Jamaicans should have little problems answering this set of questions.

HARD - For experts, but most can answer with some research or access to one's granny or aunty.

The questions are presented in the 'poll' format. This prohibits the temptation to look at the previous answers, and will show if the majority got the questions right or not. At the end of the quiz period, answers will be provided. Each question has three multiple choice answers, only one answer is allowed. Results of other users can be views after submitting your answers, however keep in mind that other's answer can be wrong!

Your feedback on this new feature is appreciated.

Enjoy!

Re: QUIZ OF THE MONTH (Easy)

FIRST HINT:

Geography and History need more attention...

Comment

LOL. I know which one I get right if everyone else agreed with it. LOL

the one that got me was the biggest parish by area [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70402-thinking.gif[/img] didn't know so i guessed wrong
      http://dv.daisypath.com/Vm68m5/.png

Comment

St. Catherine is the largest parish..mi memba dat fram all age school. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          LOL. I know which one I get right if everyone else agreed with it. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

So yuh tross seh di ppl dem nuh skip school on purpose? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I thought the biggest parish was st ann
            A positive attitude might not solve your problems but will annoy others to make it worth the effort

Comment

Like how mi nay go too much school a yaad [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70400-talktohand.gif[/img]

I picked st ann

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                St. Catherine is the largest parish..mi memba dat fram all age school. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mussi been loooong time ago! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Like how mi nay go too much school a yaad [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70400-talktohand.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nat you Lady Zed, di adda ppl dem who tell wi seh dem pay attention inna all age school. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

So basically yuh saying ep is WRONG!!!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

waaiieee...she did skull too much class

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mussi been loooong time ago! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yuh know Magic dis mek mi guh likkle research, and of course mi get conflicting results...some website seh St. Ann is the largest parish and some say it's St. Catherine.. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

http://www.discoverjamaica.com/glean...phy/polgol.htm

Magic check dis out..cawse I know I didn't hear wrong.

Comment

i thought st catherine was the biggest too..unless dem sheg up the map in recent years.. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                          “Not all those who wander are lost.” –J. R. R. Tolkien

What if you took your life back....LIVE like you MEAN IT~~~~~FL

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            i thought st catherine was the biggest too..unless dem sheg up the map in recent years.. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

DWL!! a dat mi dey yah wanda to.... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] yuh larn something new every day...ahh well...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              http://www.discoverjamaica.com/glean...phy/polgol.htm

Magic check dis out..cawse I know I didn't hear wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes indeed, ep. The Gleaner claims that St. Catherine is the largest parish. However most other official sources list St. Catherine as the third largest parish.

According to the Jamaican Ministry of FOreign Affairs St. Catherine's land area of 1192.4 sq. km. is eclipsed by the second largest parish in the country, St. Elizabeth which has an area of 1212.4 sq. km. The data for St. Ann is missing from this source.

The Statistical Institute of Jamaica ranks the top three parishes with St. Ann (1213 sq. km.) narrowly beating St. Elizabeth (1212 sq. km) and St. Catherine trailing both of the above with 1192 sq. km.

Other outside sources such as Reference.com also confirm this.

Since St. Bess and St. Ann are so close to each other, I will give points to the Boardites who selected those parishes at the nation's largest. But St. Catherine is definately not the largest at this time, at least not officially.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X