Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

POLL OF THE WEEK - Favourite Beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POLL OF THE WEEK - Favourite Beach

[ QUOTE ]
    Frenchman's Cove

Beauty beyond anything I could imagine ..Secluded place where I can meditate and just feel at peace

[/ QUOTE ]
    totally agree - couldn't say it better =)
    http://home.arcor.de/ac-forumer/test/mybar_neu.gif

Comment

7 Mile Beach - Negril takes the top prize! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] I just returned from a dentist, and I must admit that the entire time the lady was doing the cleaning, I was envisioning myself chilling out on that very beach! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] It's the only way I can survive a dentist! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

A lot of the other beaches are close runner-ups though. And nobody voted for Lime Cay?!?!? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/70402-thinking.gif[/img] Sounds like a good place to start in an attempt to broaden our horizons. Anyone have pictures from Lime Cay?

Comment

Magic I'll get you some next time [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
        Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.

Comment

Thanks!!

Comment

Trying to vote but it won't let me.

Anyways...definitely goin with frenchmans cove first cause it is beautiful an mi can feel like mi alone even when ppl are around.

Second is winnifred..cause a de boston jerk right above it [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            http://dv.daisypath.com/Vm68m5/.png

Comment

Next Poll I wont require voting before seeing results. It seems to mess with a lot of peoles comouters. Sorry Lazy Zed

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X