Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Can a person fall from grace?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC
    replied
    Re: Can a person fall from grace?

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70388-shameonyou.gif[/img] ((noh lissen to dem yahh Dr. J)) [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]..but still, come and indulge us any how....

To anyone, not just Dr.J
    I guess the bigger question is, seeing that he committed suicide, would you say he forfeited receiving grace because he killed himself?

Leave a comment:

• Diplomat
    replied

Forget that, I'd love to hear this story: "When I was little, I hit one of his dogs, he told me that by twelve noon, my cutlass is going to chop me up, and so it was." [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Mutty
    replied

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DrJames</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can a sinner reach the place in sin where God will not pardon him or her? My auntís husband was a vile sinner. He hurt so many people until the people banned together and employed the service of couple of wizards. The wizards came to his house, throw him a rope, and told him to hang himself. He hanged himself two times and some how miraculously escaped. I was called in to pray with him. We both prayed and cry. He could not forgive himself for what he has done to people, so he finally hanged himself the third time. This time he died. When I was little, I hit one of his dogs, he told me that by twelve noon, my cutlass is going to chop me up, and so it was. However, now it was his time to take the count.

http://www.rtbpms.com/stopwastingtime.html </div></div>

LOL!!!

So dude tried to hang himself because someone told him to? That's one pile of assness if I ever heard any.

Leave a comment:

• Rev James
    started a topic Can a person fall from grace?

Can a person fall from grace?

Can a sinner reach the place in sin where God will not pardon him or her? My auntís husband was a vile sinner. He hurt so many people until the people banned together and employed the service of couple of wizards. The wizards came to his house, throw him a rope, and told him to hang himself. He hanged himself two times and some how miraculously escaped. I was called in to pray with him. We both prayed and cry. He could not forgive himself for what he has done to people, so he finally hanged himself the third time. This time he died. When I was little, I hit one of his dogs, he told me that by twelve noon, my cutlass is going to chop me up, and so it was. However, now it was his time to take the count.

http://www.rtbpms.com/stopwastingtime.html

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X