Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

WHY do they teach that ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WHY do they teach that ...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by N.L.L.L. Aimé Olenga:
        [qb]
        Originally posted by Kumba:
        "All men living today belong to a single species, Homo sapiens, and are derived from a common stock...Biological differences between human beings are due to differences in hereditary constitution and to the influence of the environment on this genetic potential. In most cases, those differences are due to the interaction of these two sets of factors. Differences between individuals within a race or within a population are often greater than the average differnces between races and populations" quote from A Statement on Race, comvened by UNESCO.
        Hello! Dear Kumba;

Nice intervention and I like it very polish though, but there problem resides in what first is the objective of this exercise. You see first we start talking... we need to establish certain operative parameters. If we are here to learn the eurocentric version of things or we are analyzing the situation in the afrocentrism way? Or just as ecclectic people we want to know the truth... Knowing that afrocentrism is the child of eurocentrism because it is those who were trained by the kaukazians who woke up one day from their dreams and maybe nightmares and started to create an alternative for black people in quest of oneself identity.

Saying this, doesn't mean that you are not allowed to utilize eurocentric flow, how could you be after realizing all the lies which are enfolding in front of your eyes, after meeting or reading Crest, Clarke, Khalid, Jochannan, Asante and many others. But still want to hold and teach those kaukazian supremacist movement called UNESCO teachings. To tell you what you need to know about anything at all? How many times do you think Cheik Anta Diop had to write his book before it was accepted by this institution? At least Hundred times, how many did Gerald Massey or Godfrey Higgins has to redo their materials not once.

I will be very distant from UNESCO theory and teachings, because I would rather take the untruth of the bible than the one of UNESCO. Biological differences between animals "are also due to the same differences in hereditary constitution and influence of the environment on this genetic potential." as you say for the humans now could you tell me that the horses, goats, lambs, cows... and whatever are the same? Cows and horses could mate and have children in captivity not in the wildness? Why, there is human interference in captivity.

If we agree that they are all animals, why aren't we agreeing to be the same as for humans? Even if I disagree with the bible, torah and koran about everything. I agree with them when they quote the legend in the Genesis 6: 1-2 you will see a clear indication of differentiation in races. The creator according to the bible, torah and koran are all clear in those facts. That the god depicted in those books has prohibited to his people to mix with the other men created people, but they are like cows and horses or lambs and goats. All the other books sustain that fact to.

Nature has showed us that there is no way from a peaceful Hue who are the Ebonite [black] people, to have a destructive being like the kaukazian... ( sorry for my readers I know many people will not be at ease will me using kaukazian simple bcz... I like to use it because the word that I believe to suit them the most is derogatory prohibited word in here. And the allowed word that everyone is beating into my head, doesn't register and it violates my whole being existence. So bear with me on this one. I don't want another run over.)
        The kaukazian are barbaric, blood thirsty, violent war type of people. While we Ebonite are peaceful, caring, loving and non violent.

Could you say that those two archetypes are the same, please! Scientifically there are many studies that have come to demonstrate that we aren't similar. Question, in the late 2000 CE England and United States published study that they have successfully produced a weapon that can be only used against one specific race only, and the other races won't be at risk... What do you think that is? How could this bio-genetic weapon works only on one specific race if indeed we are all the same?

I heard that one too the "Differences between individuals within a race or within a population are often greater than the average differences between races and populations" but when you do reality check, it doesn't pass the test, could you tell me that the kaukazian are the same like Ebonite? Sorry pale, all kaukazoid people, are but the same from China, Japan, Russia, Germany, France, England, Australia, South Afrikkka etc... All of them are prejudicial to black people, and those who aren't , play the role of their accomplices or buffers.

Because they can live with your slavery and servitude… and that is ok, but any time you want to stand for yourself. They post in between weaken you by their forgiveness lyrics while they are strengthening your enemies who are their benefactors. They will want you dead to maintain status quo of your surrender to their will and your servitude to their massa too.

Studies and experiments have been done on pigs, rats and whatever... to be applied to men and people, I find it very amusing. Instead of seeing how vulnerable they have become and if these scientists get all the control they needed under the kaukazian supremacist movement. This will be very detrimental to the general misinformed public, who most of them furnish the new guinea pigs of all the secret government experiments and appetite... Because these instable people are not aware of their doing, they are collective sick and this is not that I am prejudice, but a true scientifically. If you have read Isis paper by Welsing Crest you will realize that they are all suffering of terrible illness called ipsylateral dysfunction, and when you look deeper… this is not the only illness they have it goes further... studies done earlier by our people has came up with their another genetic dysfunction disease is called ispsy. And the two types created an additional five more harder to diagnosis. The disease that could be called "little mental trouble or "la troublotte".

Ebonite have never suffered from those abnormality as the kaukazians do. There are actually many inherent genes that differentiate black people from kaukazians. You might decide not to see that the article published in Vancouver Sun and Global Mail are very clear on that effect. You might want not to see it for reasons peculiar to you, but that doesn't dismiss scientific data and studies now coming with a quick fix of UNESCO kaukazian supremacist theory it won't work at least this time. If you tell me that the dog and the cat are the same then we could continue saying that kaukazian and Ebonite are the same or coming from the same ancestry.

No kaukazian came from Ebonite only the blends [mulattoes] and their descendants not the kaukazians. And god prohibited Ebonite to mix with kaukazians and have blends because that wasn't good for the nature around us. Many will try to find problem anomaly in my saying here. Please you can't make omelette without breaking the eggs. God in torah, bible, apocrypha and koran refused the responsibility of making this people. The books said written under their holy spirit say that he never made or created them or come across with anything to do with them, the four books’ description is very clear they are fair not white!!!

And that indication could guide us this day to know who those people are? Unfortunately we went wacco off boundary and we have all these blends you wonder why the blends are the people who have hurt us the most? But if you travel to those beginning indeed you will over why and try to find solution. This might be taken as racist especially coming from me, but when I return you guys to your holy books many will come with their explanations. Instead of reading what is on those pages and tell me what that means.

When I say anything else they are talking of seniority in their faith but when you flip Jeremaiah 31: 34, states clearly that no one will have a special something that will be more than the other to have god prevalence but we all will be it on the same spot. Which could mean very simply since the books are there people could go and find answer in the book on their own. But still now we need to hear from a imam, rabbi, a preacher or a priest… about god as if they are special or have anything special we don't have.

Yes they do have things we don't, trained for seven years to lie to people turn their heads from reasoning and believing in false doctrine. Teach you how to spy and inform those who aren't fit your description right. A support personal in case of invasion...

Good walk.

More...[/qb]
        i apologise for opening this dialouge with you. i seem to have given you a platform for your racist views. i will not enter into conversation with you again as its a "foolish dog who barks after flying bird". i ain't foolish, i ain't a dog and i will never (looking at your past postings here and on other sites) get an answer that isn't clouded with bigotry and racism.
        The grass is always greener on the other side, that is until you get there

Comment

For those who knows the importance of the soltice and equinox will know that I was in the meditation mood lately and for those wo didn't happy holidays. I want to finish the exercise I started here, hold on to your parachute we gonna jump... believe it is the big jump souvenir of 2002 performance. I blessed by the whole blessing of our ancestors to inspire the author of this tread I don't know how to thank you... my love, hugs and many kisses.

Good walk.
          Wake up, you impressive people. You have created this world! Now, it is time to reshape it!

Comment

Greeting and happy holidays to everyone here;

You see I have few things to do, I have a family and a big one plus all the students and many works to close up, you see it is a year end too, for the accountants they know that, this can be a very busy time.

Witchy, I have had time to review what you said here and believe me I don't have an intention to dwell with you in the hebrew polemic. I just wanted to explore that possibility too so I am certain of what I know.

You see when talking to you I simplify you with various things. I make certain that I don't carry any ambiguity so people who are facing me don't have much chances and rooms to retrieve from.

If you see my first intervention, you will see I was there to point out one thing… the incestuous relationship of Ham and his mother that brought about Canaan and the reason for his curse.

Some christians and yourself for various reasons inherent to yourself have come with different ways to analyze this specific issue. Loosing me into a hebrew course, isn't what I came to do here. You know Witchy I will tell you something very personal and this is just between you and me.

The problem with the kaukazian jews is their confusion of who is real original jews. The answer is known by that land, and that is not the one who have the nowadays weapons and gunpowder power. It is all about legacy as you can see in the Tel Aviv University, Jericho Warrior and others. They speak an unspeakable language because you can see their colour and you will realize something they are black. I wanted to show you when we met couple years down and you didn't see it then. The whole thing ended in a fiasco I believe I was banned that year. I had to change the position of my name many times, to be allowed and every time I was banned.

Thank AMEN to allow me to day an opportunity to retry what I wanted to make clearly years ago. As every time you want to pull me into this jew thing, I have my restrictions and let me tell you why.

But not before you and the other read something pertinent to it; I reserved my comments for the instance. Paraphrasing the wise Sidonia in Disraeli's Tancred, who had said:
            all is race, there is no other truth'; say which Knox maintained in 1850 that 'the race is everything, is simple a fact, "the most remarkable, the most comprehensive, which philosophy has ever announced. Race is everything: literature, science, art-- in a word, civilization depends on it." Check the book entitled Knox 1862. p.1 or Poliakov 1974, p.232
            You know I like personally to quote people of certain origin more than other for just matter of clarity and credibility. I know many Ebonite (black) famous and imminent authors for the sake of the discussion I won’t quote them; maybe at the end, to avoid racial connotation to reasoning. I love to use kaukazian authors and saying so I don’t go to bring to you any crap out there first from trash. I know that to have this type of discussion, you need people with certain training in life. I am not looking down on nobody. I have spent my whole life in this, it is the same like you specialized in that object; and I can discuss with you till your reasoning stops.
            Wake up, you impressive people. You have created this world! Now, it is time to reshape it!

Comment

I would like to call in on somebody to the witness stand, Witchy . Let me give you some background on this person named Émile Burnouf… he was a distinguished Hellenist, director of the French School at Athens- a Sanskritist, and an enthusiast for Indo-European connections, and his cousin Eugčne Burnouf was one of the founders of the Indian studies in france and the hero of Schwab’s “The Oriental Renaissance”.

Since you see I am talking about a person who wouldn’t write at any case against, or put down kaukazian culture, visions and your kaukazian history especially as we know from the previous Knox quote that “all was about the race”. (this is mine)= > No logic or the true but all was about preserving and making of their kaukazian racial supremacy. In many things my readers will have to read coming from these people who had have in mind that… it was all about their supremacy over the blacks, first that primes.

Then the rest can follow; and that is where I find it very sad, I come with all the love to set things straight, and when I do, I am the one called racist and they are reading me from the books written by racists. For my race to feel and believe that we are the inferior ones. The god cursed people from whatever… Noah? And when you look deep in Noah story you will find the whole story was about two lovers Noah and Ham of the same wife-mother Waala who was secret wife-mother. This secret was kept between Noah, Waala the mother and Ham the son-husband.

When she gave birth to her son Canaan, it looks very strange to the neighbor around who knew that Noah wasn’t performing anymore and how could he had a child. When Ham came into his father’s tent, it wasn’t to see his nakedness but to discuss about who Canaan will be called after, as he insisted that the child be called after him. Noah didn’t agree with the idea because everyone will know now that his son Ham has took over his wife-mother from the father and start having children with. As it was the tradition of that time in kaukazian culture the father has to mark his disagreement and cursed the child-grand-child and this is very simple to bear.

I don’t wish to dwell on this vain hebew discussion this is not a Hebrew class. But finding out how the author of this passages make it clear to us to understand without any shadow of a doubt. I asked this question to Witchy, and many here… they all avoid it… and come with some confusing story. From other people I can overs that, but from you Witchy who claims loud to be jewish, this is a fatal omission of your own culture. You know to this day you are still marrying your cousins and nephews. As I heard the say you want to keep it inside family, because it is only when your children go outside that then start problem with land ownership. Isn’t it? Where do you think that incestuous tendencies started? Do you think that is a yesterday problem or it is been there as long as you have been?

Now when I come to point out to my people, you come to turn the whole thing around why is that? Now please my dear let me tell you the tradition of the jews and the arabs, as they are called today officially. They are called or referred to in the public by close related by the name of their first born. In Noah case it should be Shem, but we could see that the author disregarded that cultural tradition to indicate that the problem wasn’t concerning the father as chief of the family or in a family contest.

But it had something to do with Ham, the same omission goes to Canaan too, Ham shouldn’t be culturally called the father of Canaan but Father of Cush his first son and here too we see that no mention following the pattern that goes in the whole bible jews tradition.

Calling Ham the father of Canaan indicates clearly that the situation going on was between Noah and Ham concerning the child named Canaan.

And how that this child-grand-son was a disgrace of Noah legacy? People I am kind of tired here, how someone can put things clear than what you get? How anyone could show you something for you to see? Do you have brains, souls or spirits that could guide you in finding the divine answer for this one?

more...

Comment

And when you analyze, the curse was way out of proportion. And looking very deep into the curse of Canaan many paid… The only son who comes without blame was Japheth. Ham and Shem the firstborn descendant have to serve Japheth’s descendant even though Shem wasn’t involved in that conflict. What this one tells you too?

Noah has partially blamed Shem responsible of his brother’s behaviour because it was culturally his duty to take over in that situation but his refusal has somehow pushed Noah and Waala to get Ham involve. And his attitude at the end deal made Shem too partially responsible of that offense. Only that could explain the extension of the curse, even though not directed to his descendants was implied to them by that implicit extension.

With all of this in mind when you go and read that story you will understand clearly how Noah in cursing Canaan has extended the curse to all the Ham children and those of Shem children too. And that will explain to you that it is today why only the sons of Japheth are ruling the world today. With that logic no one here will have to disagree with kaukazian dominations or violations or exactions.

Slavery would have been accepted as part of that curse effect; and the situation of black people’s servitude today is explained on that passage. So slaves have been told to be in their place… since their fore grandfather in the Noah time saw his nakedness and went to tell his brothers Shem and Japheth who come and cover him. Between the two who covered him he blessed one and cursed one, why? Why is that Shem descendants were extended the curse of Ham? And have too to serve Japheth descendants? I will leave it now for you to decide.

Witchy, unless you answer me in the format you see here. I have no time for this, please my point was what I present here. The hebrew part go to Tel Aviv University and you will see my position today as long as exist and mine will be of this world I have taught them and I am telling it to others today. The land of N’Yanvo renamed Israel to fit monstrous appetite of the indo-europeans and indo-mongoloid (aryans) invaders renamed hebrews or jews of kaukazian origin…

Is not what they want to say… the whole bible is a hoax to secure that stolen land to your Ebonite renamed black today, and the curse was made for that. So, you don’t keep in your psyche mind the appurtenance of that land ever in your mind. I am telling you that it is a fat lie, you don’t have to believe it, and when you don’t believe in that crap. You will feel free from the time you separate yourself from that biblical curse nightmare. And that is the same to the torah, koran, apocrypha… too.

Why do you think people will do this to others? Simple to control their mind and make them feel bad, insecure and deserving the worst treatments in the world because they have been descendants of very horrible fore grandparents. You start getting my picture?

Not yet, let say another way since you have been cursed your killing and your land taken by the order of that god who cursed you when he wasn’t part of the problem in the first place. The problem involved Noah, Waala, Ham and their sibling Canaan. Why is that god came and got involved by him also regardless of the injustice of the situation. Even though this family had sinned against his own laws, he preferred to side with Noah against his sons descendants Ham and Shem. Why it that? Any logical answer here?

I will refresh your brain of why, you know people believe I talk too much way more than normal someone was saying it doesn’t make any sense for someone or a group of people to be doing this for many years... But the question he should be asking himself is since they have started to confront the world with their theory, who has come forward to face them with reasoning and won the party? From the get go I will tell you, none yet, that I can see. Most I know, they can’t face me yet. They need to learn more… a lifetime dedication...

tidal wave...

Comment

Why is it that god was involved in Noah non-sense? You forget easily… do you remember I talked here about Abraham who was also at the age where he couldn’t do it…? God had to do unto Sarah by himself so she could have Isaac for Abraham?
                  Genesis 21:1-2
                  1- And the Lord visited Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did unto Sarah as he had spoken.
                  2- For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which god had spoken to him.
                  When now you see what god himself did for an old man, you will see and comprehend why, this god agreed with Ham and Shem curse simply because they didn’t understand the pain of the old man. He let you have his pumpum, so you place the seed in there. You know there is a say that goes like this.

Ask the farmers they know better this one when you have female animals when they go out and find male animals and they get excited of each other, they jump on each other… we know that is sex. But at the end of all this the animal back in the farmyard… do you think when those females start getting pregnant and having cubs those with males animals could come and claim the babies? No such thing in the animal kingdom the owners of the female animals are the sole owners of the cubs, isn’t it?

And you will see that the author of the Noah story made certain you get to understand that Noah was a farmer, and a planter… farming tradition. Hallooo…! Can’t you see that yet? The sin was taking the cubs from the owner of the female animal ?????? Don’t you see this yet too?????? God himself performed on Sarah and let the child to the owner of Sarah who was Abraham… few generations after he cursed Ham and Shem seen as accomplice, for sticking his neck and want the child to be called after him and not the owner of Waala.

And that will explain the shame on Noah’s legacy that Canaan was represented and what followed will demonstrated to you how Canaan descendants have been treated from that time to this very day and believe me regardless of what you black can call yourself in your new faith. You are the descendants of the cursed one… their god hated you and the blood of his son is not thick enough to have you clean against the curse of his own father. Who is the one, who will associate with a cursed one? Do you think in the paradise will enter the cursed of Canaan? Not a chance brothers and sisters, not a chance…

Listen to this when you pray our father who is in heaven… you say in one place that your will be done on heaven as on earth… j.e.s.u.s. said what is on heaven is like what is on earth. And the first heaven will be on earth… think now… L !!! you are cursed on earth… L, do you think you will be accepted in the heaven on earth… L ???? Not a chance. They are developing all their special weaponry just for you Canaan descendants, the blacks… chemical, biological and genetic and bio-genetics weapons, viruses and bio-genes are put all in service to have you eradicated by 2045. The plan was revealed and made public in the United Nations by Nixon Memorendum 46.

Continues...

Comment

So, you want be able to make to the heaven on earth because the sons of Japheth had said so, with their god benediction who gave them rights over your lives. So that you are not on the paradise on earth as you won’t be on the paradise on heaven, which part of this you don’t get… L yet???????? Many will say this is offensive, please do you know what is offensive? Isn’t the one who is sending black people to the slaughtering machine that is more dangerous than I who just prevent the people to not commit suicide??????L

You see Witchy where I was driving to… and this has nothing to do with your actuality and your little jewish venture this thing I am talking about is more than your six thousand years story. I believed once I asked someone to do me a favor, and one person did. I don’t remember the name… but she did present to you attention the thread I believe it was in the General forum. It was I think “White slaves” … a course taught in anthropology class in University. The dates taught in those courses go back beyond the six thousands years biblical tales!!! J And here you have a complete different picture of the kaukazians.

You can see in there they were barbarians, slaves, war archetype people with no laws… till Turkey in Europe and Europe in Turkey created from the movement of the Indo-Europeans and the Indo-Mongoloids born from the Ebonite University of Knowledge and Wisdom established at Haggare de Sophia. The kaukazians of it created a subversion movement called Aryan movement. … these graduates allied to the műůlatűo as commandants were the commanding center of their movement.

Who are the műůlatűo…?????L This will be for another round. But you need a little background story for my readers to appreciate the joy of understanding this part of thematic. Indeed everything is linked together and it is all about the race and that race is of Japheth descendants only. That will be ruling and abusing at will their servants and eternal slaves their blacks.

For the purpose of this discussion you need to know that kaukazians were originally known as Mayiti and later Hittites, they married with the rheziku and their offsprings were named műůlatűo. And later on… in the time where started the second World War II 12,666 to 46 BCE when people of this earth have to fight, vanquished and eradicated another life form the rhéziku that was far more threatening to life on earth… than their known descents.

People I want to be very brief on this one. Even when I say brief it doesn’t sound like it. There is a there a point I want to make and I don’t want any confusion of say being place between the lines where I didn’t put it. So, that battle called World War II the real one not the one you have been taught in kaukazian fantasy schools that world war 2 in 1940 to 1945 CE.

This was about war among savages… What would you say of the hundred years war, or the thirty years war in European countries…? What would say of war they did since League of Nations supported colonization and all its consequences and implications that they are doing now since league of nations… at her death and rebirth under United Nations denomination? Since the known history of these Japheth family they are been in war… to this very day because their war started from heaven, war is their spiritual awareness, the only one they have excelled until their total destruction.

Comment

War is the foundation of their beings and part impartial of their civilization… from their bible, torah, koran, apocrypha … you name it is all by the power of the might. Didn’t you get it yet? What is that so difficult to get. Their god is the god of war don’t you remember that one? He started his war in heaven… to maintain himself in power in heaven and his children have continue the oeuvre started by their god as what is in heaven is similar to what is on earth you get what you see. Do you think heaven is a quite or peaceful place? Not at all… Why is it god is an army general first commanding officer? There is no peace in there… didn’t you know that there was a missed coup d’etat in heaven? Where god himself has to run from his throne until Michael and Gabriel decided to save his azzz????

And during that whole power crisis period, Zallum the supreme god of all the gods, who was before alpha and omega, was overseeing that period when non commanding officer approved and in charge. To make it more appealing to our human situation let me put this I will be taking the USA as an example. Look at the case of Kennedy he was the president of the USA. When he start displeasing his massa. He was asked to step down he refused end up in an organized gun shot in his car.

Those who killed him was in control of the American power until they find another victim to replace his. And it is those same people who decided to kill Kennedy who were in control of power during the killing crisis of power… and it is the same that placed an unconstitutional president in the head of united states of amerikkka, disregarding all the laws of the confederation. They have control over power before they choose their next victim to replace the previous one deposed…

It was along ago since the heirs of Japheth and their siblings műůlatűo took control of the real power of this earth… this thing is deep the power command of the entire world economy, army and governmental administrations. From the time these descendants of Japheth renamed indo-europeans or indo-mongoloids and the legacy presented to our memory from the fact we have in front of us people… I would like to ask you this question, up to where are you ready to sell your soul???? Who do you think can save your azzz from trouble if is not by reasoning????? If you have to plan your life why are you letting someone else to plan your spiritual life for you??? Isn’t it that funny???? L. How come it is only the descendants of Japheth who are allowed to present an acceptable version of life on earth? When you look who wrote the torah, bible, Koran, apocrypha tenak, talmud… it is only Japheth descendants versions. Who interpreted the glyphs to the rest of the world and the mysteries of the Egyptians as if the word Egyptians existed itself…? Another Japheth descendant Champollion… what all that tell you? Are you still not seeing my picture?

For you to agree that all these coincidence are true you must have in your mind the belief that Noah curse was true thing. I can assure you that it is where that leads people’s mind to believe. As the facts will support here in front of you is that, the Noah archetype was created to keep people of black descendants ashamed, of what they didn’t have to be of, because that Noah story didn’t relate to them… How could you tell me that the only acceptable version in the world that could accepted as conduit of the true version of the world existence has to be that of Japheth descendants? Why is that the Shem and Ham descendants versions of the cosmology and history of the world and people are considered as bias and stupid? Why those who are ruling today are still claiming and maintaining to be the sole true on earth? All these people still believing to be of the holy grail descent from their gods.

Who are killing you today isn’t it the descendants of Japheth who have had the license to kill you at will from their god? Why do you think they are still killing you without remorse today? They create organizations to supervise your slaughter to follow certain terms and conditions prescribed in their torah, bible, Koran and whatever else material written or writings originated from the same racial description. It makes me very sick in my stomach every time, I have to say something… for it or myself to be reasonable and acceptable or taken seriously I have to cite on of the Japheth’s descendants quote… And this is most of time with people of black origin.

more...>>>

Comment

Sometimes I have experienced kaukazian people agree with me on subject concerning them that black people were looking to lynch me in person or on the net already. And that is the experience inside my own community in a place where no one of the kaukazian is around, places like ghettoes, black clubs, associations, stores, restaurants… and having conversation just with my own people.

When I try to tell them listen… if you read their holy books we blacks have all the same curse from Noah. They are lying to you about it and many other things to control your mind. Mind control siblings is a real thing, I want you to follow me, they have called you names, renamed you divided your lands among them and the left over they are finding ways to get you out of there that is the example of Sudanese and Mauritanian slaves .

Then they come to feed you with that lame of being saved by j.e.s.u.s. !!!! Are black people fools, loonies of just life sick, and they deserve extermination? Because it is only black people who don’t want to get through their eyes what is in front of their eyes. What they see is not what they want to see so they change what they see to the picture of what they want to see. It is like living somebody else life for her/him. It is not possible to any type of else being you will see people of hard sight and hearing like black people. They don’t want to hear a thing, let me try this one more time.

Even j.e.s.u.s., himself told them that he didn’t come to change anything in his father doing or saying, he was the gift of his father according to the scripture. The gift of his father was made to whom…? The Japheth descendants blessed one or the Canaan cursed ones? This question deserves your particular attention because your life is on the line and wrong judgement on your part could make you an accomplice of the situation. So one day, you will have only you to blame from your voluntary demise.

We know that j.e.s.u.s. didn’t come to save everybody but a selective Japheth archetype of people, why are we involved in their hip… L ???? We, black people are, according to their holy books the cursed descendants of Canaan ones. How could a cursed one, gave to slaughter and eternal vile servitude by the god father… Hmm! And be saved by the god son who is not less than the gift of god the father to his elected people? He didn’t come to undo what his father has done but he came to accomplish the will of his father. Isn’t that clear for you yet…?

Halloo! Siblings, please don’t kill me with his laugh, it won’t stop Jesus said he didn’t come to contradict his father but accomplish his will. And you were cursed by his father tell me how j.e.s.u.s. will help you? What you and j.e.s.u.s. have to do common for him to intercede for you to his father and risk a chance to be cursed too???? Do you think one instance that the child that died to accomplish the will of his father will stand against his will in defending you the cursed black people descendants of Ham and Shem?

Well, people, brothas and siatahs we have covered a lot in here. I would like to give you time to sort this out. I will be back with the conclusion of this before to go to my next question-answer.

Good walk.

Comment

Thanks Olenga, you are always my teacher and you proved it here again, how smooth that could be to turn things when no one expected. I like this one very sweetly projected and the effects will be very damaging.
                          Everyone is someone because of someone, that someone special...

Comment

Comment

You know considering what some of you think about Aimé's response to Witchy Ooman, I want to make clear that it wasn't his intention to go after her. I say this because I personally went to re-open the discussion after it was concluded... I believe we had all been convinced upon critical analysis of the situaion that the curse of Ham's descendants resulted from an issue out of incestuous relationship between Ham and Noah's wife.

Since incest has become a problem where it was never a problem before, I felt it also needed to be explored... after all, incest didn't exist among black people before... and that makes me think of it as a disease that needs treatment. So I hope you understand why I felt the need to reopen the subject after it was closed. I don't want to see any more of our people get into such perverse behaviour. So if anybody needs to be blamed for the treatment Witchy got, I should be the one...

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X