Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Canadian Immigrants need visa to enter the USA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Canadian Immigrants need visa to enter the USA?

Her name was Kay Baxter.
    Proverbs 3:13 Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.

Comment

Ackeegirl Originally posted:

Can't seem to like di current one or the guy before this one..no personality.
      I am relieved to find that I am not the only one. I thought it was just me who had that reaction to him. I thought Kay and Marguarite were SUPER!!

Now see if you remember this one. A few years ago, the consulate had a reception at the Royal York (or was it the convention centre..I think it was the Royal York). A number of Government officials came up from Jamaica including the head of the tourist board and a man who was really high up in the police force. He looked REALLY good but when 'im open 'im mouth fe talk...poor ting. He went to Montreal on that trip too and they had scheduled media interviews for him. When they saw how unimpressive he was (or underwhelming as one of my friends calls it), the interviews were discretely cancelled.

Now that would make an interesting thread. Unimpressive Government officials.

Comment

How about this scenario [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

a Jamaican who comes to the US on a work visa (has done this a few times & returned to Jamaica) wants to go visit his buddy who is in Canada on a work visa. Would he have trouble going in to Canada ? Getting back in to the US ? Could his friend visit him in the states? could he then get back in to Canada ??

Comment

that's the name, iches! Kay Baxter. Loved her! Dynamic personality ...just like Margarite!

Tropicana, mi don't memba dat one. DWL! But mi glad mi wasn't dere or mi woulda embarrass to rahtid!

Jamaica dreaming, I think that anyone travelling from Jamaica on Jamaican passport will need a Canadian visa to enter Canada...even from the USA. Same applies to the Jamaican working in Canada..he needs a US Visa to enter the US.
          Clowns to the left of me. Jokers to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

Comment

If the visa is denied, will the money be refunded?
            Every obstacle is an opportunity in disguise.

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X