Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Kingston to St Bess via Blue Mountains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kingston to St Bess via Blue Mountains

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamaicanMe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Invercauld Great House and hotel is in Black River. </div></div>
    thanks, JM. is this that historic place? first place in JA to get electricity and all that? worth considering...
    </div></div>

Yes, that's the place... I only visited briefly (stopped there for lunch) while passing through so I don't know what it's like to stay there.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R00TS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your going to Golden Seas!
      I'm sooo jelous

</div></div>

i think it was your trip report that made me decide to try this place, roots. i drove past it last time and had no idea it had that kind of a beach.
      <span style="font-style: italic">All Glory to The Hypnotoad!</span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamaicanMe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamaicanMe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Invercauld Great House and hotel is in Black River. </div></div>
        thanks, JM. is this that historic place? first place in JA to get electricity and all that? worth considering...
        </div></div>

Yes, that's the place... I only visited briefly (stopped there for lunch) while passing through so I don't know what it's like to stay there. </div></div>
        the trip advisor reports are pretty brutal.

Comment

There is actually accommodation right smack dab in the middle of my district, quite close to where i grew up, but unfortunately, the rooms were a little overpriced when i checked them out two years ago. They wanted 50 pounds a night ($100/night). the rooms were nice but for some reason had little privacy. i felt i was intruding on the owners' personal space.

Chisholm's Retreat

Comment

www.jamaicaescapes.com may give yu some ideas

Comment

For Treasure Beach lodging choices I think the best site for info is www.treasurebeach.net - every price point, size, amenity represented there, plenty under $100/nt.
              Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is actually accommodation right smack dab in the middle of my district, quite close to where i grew up, but unfortunately, the rooms were a little overpriced when i checked them out two years ago. They wanted 50 pounds a night ($100/night). the rooms were nice but for some reason had little privacy. i felt i was intruding on the owners' personal space.

Chisholm's Retreat

</div></div>

That's a neat looking place. Whatever their rates they seem to include transport to and from the airport....
                Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.

Comment

thanks,Haki. I'm checking out the links.

Comment

Liz - didn't notice your posts. will check out the treasure beach link. thanks.

Comment

You might consider Accompong, several options for lodging, cool at night, not far from Santa Cruz, which, this time of year, is HOT HOT Santa!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
                        i think it was your trip report that made me decide to try this place, roots. i drove past it last time and had no idea it had that kind of a beach. </div></div>

its special

Keep the faith . .

Comment

It looks beautiful. I wish that I was there now!

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                          X