Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

True Paradise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: True Paradise

Dora Dora Dora the Explorer.....wonderful report
    Puddin is so romantic
    http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4...sop/Sweets.gif

Comment

just wonderful Dora thanks for sharing.....love dat Puddin of yours DWL
      http://www.iconscious.de/flaglionofjudah.gif

Comment

Dora, this is simply amazing.. WOuld you believe it if I told yah I was brought to tears? Tears of Joy, for you [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        Don't cry because it's over;
        smile because it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Dora:
          [QB] I'm scared now because everything that goes up has to come down, right? Away. [QB]
          Dora, you are WRONG. Somethings that go up, continue to fly high above the trees, high above the buildings, high above the mountains and higher still. The key is learning exactly the right conditions that will enhance your flight and keep you flying until you decide it is time to touch down, if ever. Not bad weather (you can fly above it)can stop you if the conditons are right. I say, fly with Will, make your own path through the sky and never ever expect anything short of a perfect flight and work diligently towards that goal. Don't language yourself into anything negativity....put out positive words...we will fly forever...just Will and I [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
          Remember that the best relationships is the one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.

Comment

Alright Nah Ms. Angie, School Me......Cause gurl, I love me some him and I don't ever want to come down. You guys have really shocked and amazed me with your reponses. I guess next week I will be checking out some Journalism 101 courses. I have always loved to write because I always felt that I could express myself better on paper. I have written in journals for years and have let only a few select people read some of the entries. They always tell me that they could feel what I was feeling at that exact moment. Maybe I'm slow but I thought everybody could do that. I didn't see it as a gift or a talent, until I started reading the responses from you all. I mean, you guys don't even know me, yet you understand how much I luv my Puddin' and what this vacation meant to me. God really does answer prayers, I prayed for this man for ten years and if I told you guys how we almost never got together, you would fall out. All I will say is that I ran from him from almost a year. GOD IS GOOD is all I can say. Thank you all so much again for your encouragement and well wishes, you have given me a lot to think about and a lot to look forward to. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Dora,

Didn't I tell you, Girl! Write from your heart and everyone here will support that.

I'll look to the sky tonight and send up some prayers for you and Puddin'. Does this man know you're telling everyone his mushy nickname?
              PROUD to be Amiri's mama!

Comment

dora

positive thoughts bring about positive actions...good reminder for all of us....

you know there are a number of ladies from memphis who joined the tour this year and one of the owners (marilyn) is from memphis as well...you will feel right at home
                Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

Comment

Originally posted by Dora:
                  [qb] Sammy and Laurel, didn't mean to leave you out, as I was responding to Packer and Lady, you guys came in. I'm glad you all enjoyed my very FIRST trip report. I hope to have more to tell and soon. I'm really thinking about the GFT in 2005. [/qb]
                  Yep
                  we gonna have to get a bigger hotel.....and DOra, we gotta do drinks sometime.
                  IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

OOOH Napi, Yes he does know. I have always intoduced him to my friends and family as my Puddin' and everyone who meets him agrees that the name really fits him. You should see the way he smiles when I call him that. He really got a kick out of my report. He said that he was having flashbacks and I made him homesick. He can't wait to go back.

Good news, I actually registered for some journalism classes. I am really excited and can't wait to see what unfolds. Marilyn, tell me the time and the place and girlfriend I am definately there.

Comment

Dora,

Congrats! I was a journalism major in college. If you ever need the answers to the test, let me know! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                      PROUD to be Amiri's mama!

Comment

I actually registered for some journalism classes.

[img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] excellent!
                        Anyone can have an itchy bottom

Comment

WHat a beautiful report, Dora. Thanks for sharing it - ROMANCE IS ALIVE!!
                          Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.

Comment

And to think-when you first started writing this report you didn't know where to start. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] This was a great report from the begininng till the end. I'm so happy that you followed your friends' advice and decided to take some journalism courses. To think-you got all this positivity on your first try. Now you have to go back to JA so that we can have more fabulous trip reports.

Peace
                            Bringing the gifts that my ancestors gave,
                            I am the dream and the hope of the slave.

Comment

I plan to do just that next year. I need to get in touch with Marilyn to find out about GFT 2005. After reading Vi's report I am more determined than ever to experience the sisterhood for myself.

Comment

Dora
                                I PM'd you all of my numbers, including my mama's
                                IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X