Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

True Paradise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: True Paradise

What can I do to get my very first report archived? Will praying help?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Napi,

Gurl I could just hug you. If only my body looked that good. I like this picture, think I will make it my new screen saver.

Leave a comment:

• Green_Biscuit
    replied

Oh man, how have I missed this??? Wonderful Dora! I am thrilled you are enrolled in the writing program, as well. I just wish that I was about to spend my birthday in JA, so I am a little jealous.....best of luck girl. Peace and blessings.

Leave a comment:

• grandma2
    replied

very nice to hear about you writing Dora, go for it girl

Leave a comment:

• NapiHead327
    replied

Dora, this reminds me of you.

Leave a comment:

• NapiHead327
    replied

Originally posted by Dora:
    [qb] Napi you started all of this when you told me one simple thing, "just write from my heart" and that is just what I did. Thank you so much for encouraging me to do me. I may not do a video but maybe I can do a book and make you a character. You wanna be a sexy ninja diva with locks? Let me know. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
    [/qb]
    Ooh, Dora! Do I get to wear a ninja cat suit? "Hii-yah! Bow to the master!" [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• popcorn1012
    replied

WOW... I am at work and fighting back the tears. Girl you have such a wonderful talent. Your writing puts people in your shoes. I felt like I was the one on vacation.
    I should be going back home to jamaica soon for a week and I can only hope my time will be half as lovely as yours.

Leave a comment:

• Marilyn
    replied

I met Dora and Puddin
    I met Dora and Puddin

Leave a comment:

• jamaicaboo
    replied

Dora, you are a wonderful writer, as everyone has already mentioned. This is a greattrip report, it is so nice to see the love you have for each other.
    Good luck witht e classes and i guess we will look our for your work in the future!
    Great job and congrats on finding such a wonderful guy!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Gosh,

You guys are good for me. You keep me inspired and just make me want to do well. I can't wait to meet you all tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• MsKat
    replied

OH my goodness Dora, I just read your report and all of the blessings that came from it. I am almost in tears here at work. God bless you gurl, and let this be a lesson to all of us -- never give up on your dreams. I keep a candle lit for "love and happiness" at all times .... I swear the wick gets low and flickers sometimes, but stories like this add some fuel to the flame. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]ray:

Here's to keeping hope alive, and I am glad you will grace us with your presence this weekend.

Kat

Leave a comment:

• Marilyn
    replied

DOra
    I just read this and realized that you had been accepted for a program. I am very proud. We can celebrate Saturday.
    Marilyn

Leave a comment:

• Jamaicamiss
    replied

Congrats Dora! What an accomplishment being chosen.

Leave a comment:

• AngieB
    replied

Well, we all knew you had it in you and never doubted you for one moment. It will be a pleasure to meet you next weekend as well.

Leave a comment:

• Rosalyn
    replied

Congratulations, Dora. You will go far with your writing.

Leave a comment:

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X