Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

True Paradise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: True Paradise

WOW... I am at work and fighting back the tears. Girl you have such a wonderful talent. Your writing puts people in your shoes. I felt like I was the one on vacation.
    I should be going back home to jamaica soon for a week and I can only hope my time will be half as lovely as yours.
    Absence does for love what the wind does for a flame: it extinguishes the weak, and feeds the strong

Comment

Originally posted by Dora:
      [qb] Napi you started all of this when you told me one simple thing, "just write from my heart" and that is just what I did. Thank you so much for encouraging me to do me. I may not do a video but maybe I can do a book and make you a character. You wanna be a sexy ninja diva with locks? Let me know. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
      [/qb]
      Ooh, Dora! Do I get to wear a ninja cat suit? "Hii-yah! Bow to the master!" [img]/forums/images/graemlins/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
      PROUD to be Amiri's mama!

Comment

Dora, this reminds me of you.
        PROUD to be Amiri's mama!

Comment

very nice to hear about you writing Dora, go for it girl
          http://www.iconscious.de/flaglionofjudah.gif

Comment

Oh man, how have I missed this??? Wonderful Dora! I am thrilled you are enrolled in the writing program, as well. I just wish that I was about to spend my birthday in JA, so I am a little jealous.....best of luck girl. Peace and blessings.
            Support living artists. The dead ones don't need it!

Comment

Napi,

Gurl I could just hug you. If only my body looked that good. I like this picture, think I will make it my new screen saver.

Comment

What can I do to get my very first report archived? Will praying help?

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X