Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Ochi - Trip Number 14, The Solo Dance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ochi - Trip Number 14, The Solo Dance

Originally posted by Marilyn:
    [qb] Stan I am at work and can't see what you did, but thank you I know you did good. [/qb]
    Marilyn - you are now "hatless."
    Sing in the rain, dance in the sun, dream in the light of the moon. (Unknown)

Comment

OK I can't wait to see it when I get home.
      IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

Thank you Stan. I like it. I am home now, we got off early.
        IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

Originally posted by livinglifeandaging:
          [qb] Marilyn,
          Finally got to read the report (after your directions)...
          Thank you for the kind words....I always say that 'to have a friend you have to be one'.
          We were both experiencing some emotional turmoil on this trip. Very liberating for me and I suppose introspective for us both.I felt your pain and could not in all good conscience, abandon you. 'Time heals all wounds'.... This trip was a test for me and thanks to you and so many, I think I passed it with flying colors.
          I so enjoyed our time together and you helped to make this a truly memorable trip for me.
          I love Negril, but you now have me quite intrigued about 'Ochie' and I so look forward to a GFT trip...
          and I know that I too have met a friend for Life. !!
          And to all of Marilyn's friends......
          She is a piece of work, ain't she?? (laughing)
          I got your back girl.
          Love ya.

Ps. glad you shared the comments of the young'uns in Sheffield. That was priceless,not to mention your comeback. [/qb]
          Was going over the last few days of your report. Just realized who this is. Welcome to the board LivingLife. Gotta thank you for taking such good care of our Marilyn while in Negril. Wish I could have gone along with her but glad she met you. You guys went to the Jungle...oh what fond, fond memories. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
          maxi priest...mellifluous!

Comment

I gotta call Rhonda and get those pictures so you all can see us with the girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Laurel:
              [qb] Fatti - your smile is absolutely radiant!! [/qb]
              Hi Laurel!! I just saw this!! Thanks for the compliment!!

P
              aka fattiBB **BLESSED**

Comment

You are so very welcome ...

Enjoy your Holidays!

Comment

[qb] I gotta call Rhonda and get those pictures so you all can see us with the girls. [/qb]
                  On second thought, when I get this picture I will send it out privately

Comment

Just finished your report. Loved it, loved it. I really enjoy your writing style. I always feel like I'm part of the action. Thanks for writing the report.

Comment

Moka
                      I am glad that people are still reading the report as they get around to it, keeps it alive for me. I am glad that you enjoyed it, because after all, that is who I write for, those who LIKE my style.

Comment

Wonderful report. I can never get enough of Ochi. Thanks for bring me back there again. Sounds like you enjoyed Negril. I like to read about Ochi lovers experiences in Negril. Personally I just couldn't get use to the place.

Be blessed.

Comment

Tee Tee
                          I have a LOT of trouble FEELING Negril as opposed to Ochii. I'm just an Ochii girl.
                          Thank you for reading.

Comment

[qb]

[/qb]
                            This place is still around!!! I always made a point to stop in there on my rides to Negril. Nice to see its still around. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I finally got a chance to finish reading this report. Thanks for sharing your days and pictures.
                            7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

Comment

Bwoy Marilyn, U tan good nuh hell....... A wanda if she marrid
                              Anyways, mi henjoy di report, so jus carry on [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X