Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Trip 15,Treasure Beach,Negril,MoBay!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Trip 15,Treasure Beach,Negril,MoBay!!

((Mrs. BeachBound)) It was such fun to meet you as well. Even if only for a moment in time ...

Hope we can connect again in the future - I will PM you a few fotos ... none of mine are really board worthy -

Anxious to hear all about your recent journey - too bad your husband got so very sick ... Good Health Soon Come!!

Comment

Beachbound quote
      I am downloading still pics off my video camera right now and would love post some today if I can stop blabbing here and finish up!

Yippee!
      Sing in the rain, dance in the sun, dream in the light of the moon. (Unknown)

Comment

(((((Beachbound))))
        Glad to see you are back.
        Sorry to hear hubby is sick still.

Check your pm...I sent you one already.....would love to hear about the rest of the trip and how you liked the Rockhouse. It was such a pleasure to meet you and I too felt like we had known each other for years. (start looking into a june trip...and we will take over Idle...lol)

Bless
        S

Yes..pics please....
        One of these days, I'm going to fly away to Zion. Fly away home. - RNM

Comment

I hear Calabash House is completed! Do you have any pictures of that? Are you standing in front of Calabash house here?

How did it look to you? Treasure Cot is not available for my dates.
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. --- Dr. Suess

Comment

Iím to the left of Treasure Cot..Is Calabash down towards Mar Blue? Isnít it a green building? Have you tried some of the stand-alone villas?

Geo

Comment

Originally posted by Milo Man:
              [qb] I'm sure the front end needs to be replaced on that sucker as I hit every pot hole I came upon...[/qb]
              Milo!! You've forgotten your Jamaican driving skillz!

Like this -> 75MPH til you see a pothole, then you either speed up to get around it and avoid hitting the oncoming vehicle, or you slow down to 2MPH and gently drive over it... Then you get back up to 85MPH to make up for the time you wasted on the pothole.
              I find myself doing this at home now... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/na...smiley-015.gif
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...1HAM2WHT_l.gif

Comment

Geo,

What are the rates like at Rondel? The apartments look very spacious.
                7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

Comment

Spacious, thatís the word Pepper.
                  I look for places that have large rooms with all the goodies. I got a good rate because of a return visitor; they donít like to give discounts.

Right now were talking about March 24th for a few nights, what I paid in November was ($111)that's $240 with a 7 night minimum now.
                  Normally $140 per after April 15th or 30th?

Geo

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                  X