Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Negril Trip Report - Arrival at the Whistling Bird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Negril Trip Report - Arrival at the Whistling Bird

Mrs. G is a great lady who is willing to serve you as many drinks as you wish... as long as you remember to ask for the "knock back" drink! You must keep in mind that Mrs. G hardly ever drinks, and when she does, it does not take much at all. So when she serves a drink, she is thinking in terms of if she were drinking it herself and just cannot grasp how one can handle so much. She is worried with all those stripes and sun mixing, that it will be too much.... but for most people it is not. Though, not many can handle more than 2 or 3 of her famous rum punches!
    Chillin' out at the WB (Whistling Bird)!
    -Chris

Comment

Re: Negril Trip Report - Arrival at the Whistling Bird

Originally posted by Everyting Irie:
      [qb] Mrs. G is a great lady who is willing to serve you as many drinks as you wish... as long as you remember to ask for the "knock back" drink! You must keep in mind that Mrs. G hardly ever drinks, and when she does, it does not take much at all. So when she serves a drink, she is thinking in terms of if she were drinking it herself and just cannot grasp how one can handle so much. She is worried with all those stripes and sun mixing, that it will be too much.... but for most people it is not. Though, not many can handle more than 2 or 3 of her famous rum punches! [/qb]
      I thought she was precious. I love the way she got that little shot glass out and measured the liguor just so. She never SAID a word to me mind you, it was just a glance, a raising of the eyebrow, a slight hesitation before reaching for the glass, as if to say "are you sure?"

Tickled me to death because after all, I wasn't driving or cooking or doing anything that required motor skills beyond making it to my wonderful little room (editorial note I MISS MY SHOWER DANG IT!!!!!!!!!!)

Now that Miss Lilly, now that was MY girl. I could roll with her all night!!!!!!!!!!!
      IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X