Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Flashbacks From The Fine Art of Sitting orrrrrrrrrrrrr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flashbacks From The Fine Art of Sitting orrrrrrrrrrrrr

Perfecting The Vegetative State. You be the judge.

If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.

Re: Flashbacks From The Fine Art of Sitting orrrrrrrrrrrrr

sounds fabulous [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]

my kind of holiday [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]

come with it [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh Boy! I was hoping you'd share [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]
      You been on my mind all week..

Hey Seveen
      Keep the faith . .

Comment

yes...glad you liked it. was it good for you?

Comment

oh ok...i'll share a few pics. there's really not too much to say...other than a nice day trip we took to YS and the Pelican Bar...we seriously did nothing.

well nothing but suck sun and sit outdoors as much as possible enjoying the HEAT. After spending the last two months hibernating...it was time to get out of the house. we spent the weekend before our trip with friends icefishing...a nice kiss off to winter and a better kick off for a tropical vacation.

we left this...

and RAN to this:

bear with me...if you nod off...i'll understand.

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img]Anyone ever tell you your mind is in the gutter?
            well, they told me the same thing
            NOW GET OFF THE PICS [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70394-bawlout.gif[/img]
            Keep the faith . .

Comment

WElcome back loops.

All the pics are lovely...more more more...please!!!!! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
              One of these days, I'm going to fly away to Zion. Fly away home. - RNM

Comment

Gosh I love the contrast in the photos but you know I love the snow ones too! Nice start to doing nothing, the chair pic says it all eh?

Comment

Glad you ran to less frigid pastures.....
                  Looking forward to seeing how you warmed up [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

seveen, roots, mokatee, swedish and nanooky....all on board? get your rockers out.

we stayed at Catcha Falling Star on the cliffs for the first four nights. Stayed in their new villas, which were very nicely appointed. Great staff there...and the digs come with breakfast included each morning...a fine breakfast at that. I love it up on the west end...much more to my speed.

a few shots around Catcha.

yep, that's Sagittarius...nice looking cottage eh? didn't get to see the inside.

Comment

She's got a good eye don't she [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]I wasn't talkin to you Loops
                      Keep the faith . .

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70371-jump.gif[/img]

Catcha is nice! I visited the villas at Christmas - fully equipped and spacious - the bedroom is very romantic - any pics of inside???

keep it coming . . .

i'm satisfying my board fever - after being at work this week

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: loops</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perfecting The Vegetative State. You be the judge.

</div></div>

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG those icky pink thongs..
                          A positive attitude might not solve your problems but will annoy others to make it worth the effort

Comment

they weren't icky until you wore them in your garden. i love those flops. and hey! at least i didn't bring your favorite pink sweatshirt. you so mean to me.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R00TS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She's got a good eye don't she [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]I wasn't talkin to you Loops

</div></div>

sure she has me as a friend.... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/iluvu.gif[/img]
                              A positive attitude might not solve your problems but will annoy others to make it worth the effort

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X