Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

YEP another one OCHEE&BESSA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: YEP another one OCHEE&BESSA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More fab pics from (((ROOTS)))

Took me a while to get here, but I'm here to stay. You are spoiling me with these water shots. Does my soul good as I gaze at them, imagining myself there...especially this one. Me, my tunes and a couple of stripes on that boat...ahhhhh heavenly.

Keep 'em coming please! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R00TS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    </div></div> </div></div>

Vi!!! Vi!!! is that you!!!

Well if you get up off that gold mine you are sitting on maybe soon you will be able to make this place permanently yours. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    To forgive is to set the prisoner free and then discover the prisoner was you.

Comment

• Re: YEP another one OCHEE&amp;BESSA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R00TS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
      </div></div>

Okay, before anybody gets the wrong idea, I DID NOT, I repeat, DID NOT pull this photo because of all the men in itÖI pulled it because I really, really, really, really, really like that white shirt to the left. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] Now ladies, you canít tell me thatís not a really nice white shirt. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>

That white shirt was created from hard labor I highly doubt it was machine made...wow Vi mi luv a strang back man myself... [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
      To forgive is to set the prisoner free and then discover the prisoner was you.

Comment

Hello dear R00TS,

Yes I do love the new pictures of the Silver Seas pool and the panoramic views that you captured so well.

Your pics are always uplifting
        and your words are a pleasure to read.

Best Wishes
        Kindness is the language which
        the deaf can hear and the blind can see.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R00TS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>
          [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
          Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

Comment

Mornin Luck

</div></div>

Man and look at this one!
            Jamaica.....a place your body goes to find where your mind and soul has always been

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R00TS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">love this [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/agood.gif[/img]

</div></div>

I love beach shots....this one is perfect! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yahoo.gif[/img]

My new screen saver! [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img]
              &quot;When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
              V.Frank

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img] Thanks everybody [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70377-loveeyes.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img]

Keep the faith . .

Comment

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>I popped in to check you out this morning, and this took my breath away. </span>

IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

this is what i imagine when i think of ja . . . pure country . . .
                    better to want than to have . . .

next reach dec. 28, 2011
                    april 04, 2012

Comment

simply divune - nuh tru???

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JitterBug</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

this is what i imagine when i think of ja . . . pure country . . .
                        </div></div>

JB as you travel down these roads in 3 days have many Adventures, have Fun, Walk Good.

Roots I have reread this report several times and each time I learn or see something new. Good job.
                        Life is an Adventure, so you might as well ride it till the wheels fall off.

BARRELING DOWN THE ROAD CALLED LIFE.

Soon come Chapter 2.

<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/yahoo.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70371-jump.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/dance01.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/proud_jamaica.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/bannana_purple.gif

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                        X