Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

St, Bess & Beyond...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: St, Bess & Beyond...

QuiteSo,: I'm pleasantly surprised that admist all the other more recent trip reports, you managed to find this one. Thanks for taking the time to read it, and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Our next mission trip to JA will be in July, and I'm already looking forward to it. What I understand so far is that this time the Assemblies of God in the county of Cornwall will be "planting" a new church somewhere in St. Elizabeth, and it's been our privilege to have been invited to be a part of that experience. Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to talk more about missions.
    aka ChurchDude. I want that moniker back! Until then....

"Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to"
    ~ Anon

Comment

• Re: St, Bess & Beyond...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CEW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">QuiteSo,: I'm pleasantly surprised that admist all the other more recent trip reports, you managed to find this one. Thanks for taking the time to read it, and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Our next mission trip to JA will be in July, and I'm already looking forward to it. What I understand so far is that this time the Assemblies of God in the county of Cornwall will be "planting" a new church somewhere in St. Elizabeth, and it's been our privilege to have been invited to be a part of that experience. Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to talk more about missions. </div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]
      Keep the faith . .

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X