Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

The Girlfriend Tour 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Girlfriend Tour 2007

This year we decided to take it back to Ochii. We had worn poor Negril out and needed a change of scene. I love Negril for the beach and the laid back atmosphere, the live music, and the sounds of the beach. The beautiful cliffs with its crystal clear water, and Angie finds her soul there at Catcha.....BUT there ain't no party like an Ochii Party and an Ochii party don't stop.

Taking so many newbies (only one lady in the group had been to Jamaica before), we decided to wow them with Ochii.

I met the ladies at the airport under a lot of duress, but I won't go into that much here. My job was to get them safely to Ochii, through the red tape of first time international travel, and safely into the hands of Angie.

The morning starts early for me as I arrive at the airport and place each ladies' seat saver in her chair. Girlfriends have reserved seats starting BEFORE take off.

So I collect all of my little chickadees and get the ones from connecting flights, and we are well on our way to Ochii

IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Re: The Girlfriend Tour 2007

Of course you have to stop at Yow's for your first taste of something Jamaican.

IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

So after getting checked into our hotel, we all change into black for the Evita's first dinner. Funny in America a "little black dress" or outfit is considered the height of sexy (which was my thought), but in Jamaica, everyone asked us " who died?"

Comment

We are at our table having a lovely dinner, and Miss Evita and her two little dogs come by to approve of the ladies.

The little palm tree candle holders were one of the many gifts the ladies received.

Comment

Angie in the van.....It's REALLY happening!!!!!! After all the hard work.

Comment

At the dinner table at Evita's I begin to get frantic calls from home. My mother's condition has taken a turn for the worse. I have already booked my return flight for the morning anyway. I only spent one day in Jamaica, and then flew back home the next morning.

It is sad to leave the girls, but I know Angie and Bianca and Mr. Bailey will take good care of them.

The next morning I did fly back to Memphis, and the following pictures are courtesy of one of the ladies of all of the events I missed.

Comment

Our hotel...Rooms on the Beach...for our purposes...perfect.

Comment

The ladies went to Nine mile
                This is enroute

Comment

Too close for comfort

Comment

Comment

Comment

Watch out for that bed T, it has magical powers.

Comment

Comment

WOW

Comment

Amnesia night

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X