Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

The Girlfriend Tour 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Girlfriend Tour 2007

dear lawd [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70384-praying.gif[/img]

please mek tanya lock up tuffstuff again....QUICK QUICK!!
    “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.”

Comment

atta mi nuh do nutn yet!! mi nuh deh a mi yawd so m'affi behave misef pan ppl puter [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Now if Marilyn would only post di 'trouble' type stuff now, well!! hell a den it woulda done.

EY Marilyn, what happent in Negril man? Or you were too sad and tired?

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tuffstuff</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MissMonroeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>
        This pic put mi in mind of the fabulous Diva Ross!!! Too too good, complete wid the 10 yr copping a feel offa yu buzzam [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img] </div></div>

Ha furs person to catch that [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]
        IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tuffstuff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">atta mi nuh do nutn yet!! mi nuh deh a mi yawd so m'affi behave misef pan ppl puter [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/704555_dwl.gif[/img]

Now if Marilyn would only post di 'trouble' type stuff now, well!! hell a den it woulda done.

EY Marilyn, what happent in Negril man? Or you were too sad and tired? </div></div>

Tuff

Honest all I did in Negril was drink and cry and drink and cry....soak up sun and take long sad walks on the beach. I was a plum mess.
          IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

Miss M, Ladies,

Wonderful report and photos. I wonder if Jamaica will ever run out of room for all of her devotees?
            Support living artists. The dead ones don't need it!

Comment

I hope not...and am I ever planning a blow out for September 2010 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

wha gwon September 2010??

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LulaBell2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wha gwon September 2010?? </div></div>

My retirment party

Comment

Mine is gonna be October 2022 ~ [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LulaBell2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mine is gonna be October 2022 ~ [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img] </div></div>lol

I plan to blow a nice chunk of the 401 K this might be the time I stay at Round Hill

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiamondDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kurlie,

The top one is me in a hammock at Pelican Bar...Angie was in the bar with the camera pointed down at me....the rest look like the Fire Water in St Ann.... </div></div>

the minute i saw that ..

i'm like .. ok .. there is Dave ..

good to see you man .. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
                        Fiyah Bun ..

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sinco01</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DiamondDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kurlie,

The top one is me in a hammock at Pelican Bar...Angie was in the bar with the camera pointed down at me....the rest look like the Fire Water in St Ann.... </div></div>

the minute i saw that ..

i'm like .. ok .. there is Dave ..

good to see you man .. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img] </div></div>
                          Fiyah Bun ..

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                          X