Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Photo Memories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Memories

Another great trip to JA. The last time I spent 1.5 weeks there, I tried to complete a trip report. (didn't finish [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70361-embarassed.gif[/img] ) I always give props to those who can write a narrative to take us through their trip. I know for sure writing is not one of my talents.

I spent a few days in Kingston, then on to Mobay for Sumfest. Didn't take many pictures, although I always had my camera. Most of the times picture taking was an afterthought.

Cameras weren't allowed at Sumfest, so no pics of the event. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Mary J Blige deserves her title as the queen of hip hop. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/notworthy.gif[/img] She gave a blistering performance. I had never seen her live before, and was very impressed.

Lady Saw and Chuck Fender stole the show on Dancehall night. (at least for me) Elephant man was a total flop. Beres was Beres, nuff said. Buju still holds the number one spot for me. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70377-loveeyes.gif[/img] And respect to LL Cool J for his tribute to Bob Marley. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Ackess were in season.

7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

Re: Photo Memories

I ate ackee every day except one. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]

Comment

i want that callaloo

i can taste it

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img]

i love ackees too!

ETA: just put the pictures up - we'll ask questions - the end result - TRIP REPORT [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dance01.gif[/img]

Comment

<span style="color: #006600">Jamaica is so green.</span> ****sigh***

<span style="color: #006600">Somerton, St James</span>

<span style="color: #006600">Mt Florence, St Catherine</span>

Comment

More from St James

Comment

ahhh Missie HotPeppa ... so so nice.

just post and chat ... PLENTY!!!

beautious foods, beautiful landscapes, Beautiful Girl ~

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bannana_purple.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70373-kiss.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

beautiful HotPeppa

Comment

Den hi missis,

Yuh dehdeh almost two week an dat's all the pictures? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif[/img]
                jus passin thru

Comment

Kaye-Kaye
                  is where you a come from? And where are your photos?

BTW, me figet to tell you, somebody took a scandalous photo of you odda day. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bubble.gif[/img]

Comment

I like your pics Pepper..keep posting...u no have no picture of food whey no have no ackee inna it?

Comment

So Nice [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
                      24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case...coincidence??

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70458-applaud.gif[/img] c'mon get off those pics we know theres more [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
                        Keep the faith . .

Comment

Lovely pictures Pepper! You sound like me with the camera. ha. ha. If you have more we'd love to see them. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70459-hugs.gif[/img]

Comment

Wonderful pics Pepper. Thanks for posting them. More?
                            `If your dream doesn't include the &quot;impossible&quot; it's too small - Joel Osteen

Comment

Pretty Pepper,

Next time warn a sistah that you starting out with food pics...I'm hungry this morning [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]

Jamiaca is so green [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] You captured the splish splash of greens in your pics, really nice.

If you got more, you know we're greedy, bring them on [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X