Announcement

Collapse

Boardite Facebook Group

Hi All

For those boardites who are facebook we have a Boardite Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out.
See more
See less

Photo Memories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Photo Memories

great pics luv de food ones mek mi hungry [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]
    "Faith Is Taking the First Step,
    Even When You Don't See the
    Whole Staircase."
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LulaBell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ViVi - I love your new signs!!! ever so cute! </div></div>

maxi priest...mellifluous!

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LulaBell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ViVi - I love your new signs!!! ever so cute! </div></div>

</div></div>

Sing in the rain, dance in the sun, dream in the light of the moon. (Unknown)

Comment

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
          maxi priest...mellifluous!

Comment

Peppah, mi nevah know sey you go a jamdung and why you never carry mi with you [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70388-shameonyou.gif[/img]

Good to see you had a good time, love the pictures (especially the food [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img] ), you look great, very happy and realxed [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]
            We don't have education we have inspiration, if I was educated I'd be a damn fool. -RNM-

Comment

isn't THAT the truth??? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/proud_jamaica.gif[/img]

but - what else ya got?? [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70365-flirt.gif[/img]

Comment

Pepaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crybaby.gif[/img]
                come wid the pitcha dem nuh man cho
                <span style="font-weight: bold">Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.</span>

Comment

Wow!! Dat watermelon pic have mi a way [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]
                  http://dv.daisypath.com/Vm68m5/.png

Comment

I found Pepper [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Where's my [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70379-moneyeyes.gif[/img] Reward [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70379-moneyeyes.gif[/img]
                    <span style="font-style: italic">&quot;I donít believe the United States of America should be in the business of separating families.
                    Thatís not right. Thatís not who we are.&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
                    ~ President Barack Obama </span>

Comment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mountaingal</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pepper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
                      <span style="color: #663333">New bus terminal under construction in HalfWay Tree.</span>

</div></div>

[img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek2.gif[/img]

you, know, i remember the days when Half Way Tree was a park and you went there and photographers took your pic for money. it get big and broad now. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]
                      </div></div>

Nice pics Pepper [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70409-waytogo.gif[/img]

BTW where in HWT is this??? Is it by the park?
                      <span style="font-style: italic">But si yah! Yu nuh easy! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/704555_dwl.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/70394-bawlout.gif</span>

Comment

BOADWL!! Look how shi did cute one time
                        http://dv.daisypath.com/Vm68m5/.png

Comment

lovely
                          IF you are sittting around waiting to see me fail, your [censored] is going to get mighty sore..

Comment

Let me sneak in quietly and post a couple photos. [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/70390-shhh.gif[/img]

<span style="color: #FF6600">The required stop at Faith's Pen.</span>

<span style="color: #FF9966">These two were mine.</span> [img]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hungry.gif[/img]

7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

Comment

<span style="color: #000099">Dr's Cave Beach, Mobay.</span>

Comment

<span style="color: #009900">Nyam and Jam Restaurant, Mobay.</span>

<span style="color: #993399">
                                Conch Soup at Big Fowls, in Hanover.
                                </span>

Comment

Welcome to vBulletin!

Collapse

Welcome to your vBulletin forum! You can click "Edit Site" above for site administration options.

ads

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X